Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
No doubt.  Obviously not in a hurry to sell it, although 360k sounds a fair price to me.  That's what I'd pay if it were clean. 

What's fair to me doesn't determine the market value, but sitting for sale for 2 years kinda points to his price being well above.
i don't think they care if it sells or not as the brothers enjoy driving that car. They did a Tassie trip a few months ago and scrapped the whole front bumper. Their thinking is if someone buys for $429k it's good if not it will sit in their inventory till someone comes along.

Offline Andy@MMRT

• Drives: Murcielago
i don't think they care if it sells or not as the brothers enjoy driving that car. They did a Tassie trip a few months ago and scrapped the whole front bumper. Their thinking is if someone buys for $429k it's good if not it will sit in their inventory till someone comes along.

Won't hold that against them.  Are they updating the mileage on their listing? :)

Offline Trainwrex

• Drives: Challenge stradale, LP640
There was a 2007 grey  lp640 roadster at barbagellos that was on market for 400k a few weeks back. Import,  no carbon,auto.

It was gone off the list a couple of days later.  Hasn't been relisted since.

That might give you some indication I think

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
Won't hold that against them.  Are they updating the mileage on their listing? :)
i don't think they have.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al

will buzz you today when I'm back in an office thanks mate.

I kind of like that it's being driven hard and working properly, if it sat there for 2 years it'd be a basket case by now.

From what I remember when this listed others of similar mileage and Aussie delivered were moving at around $350K. Lots listed now, much higher and not moving, but feels to me like if anyone really wanted one of these it's a $400K offer... but not sure if that's what someone like me would offer who's lost track of value and collectibility.
C'mon, do it!

Offline Trainwrex

will buzz you today when I'm back in an office thanks mate.

I kind of like that it's being driven hard and working properly, if it sat there for 2 years it'd be a basket case by now.

From what I remember when this listed others of similar mileage and Aussie delivered were moving at around $350K. Lots listed now, much higher and not moving, but feels to me like if anyone really wanted one of these it's a $400K offer... but not sure if that's what someone like me would offer who's lost track of value and collectibility.

I think 400k will get you close into one,  the roadster moved almost immediately at that price.

Offline E7ITE

There was a 2007 grey  lp640 roadster at barbagellos that was on market for 400k a few weeks back. Import,  no carbon,auto.

It was gone off the list a couple of days later.  Hasn't been relisted since.

That might give you some indication I think

You mean this one was briefly back on the market?

Offline Trainwrex

Yeh pretty sure it was that one from the advert.

Offline Andy@MMRT

• Drives: Murcielago
This looks a lot like the Perth LP640R, but with an aftermarket exhaust tip

500k all said and done...not sure I'd put that kind of value on an e-gear LP.  Basically early Aventador money. 

However, if that's what people want to pay, I won't argue.