Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Job cost is mostly cheaper on race car, of course it's km interval that's the killer....

excluding damage, i have found race cars cheaper than road heaps of shit
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline peterelise

• Drives: DBS
  • Name: Peter
The lotus is relatively inexpensive to run (as race cars go) and Phil, you know that mine is relatively trouble free (as opposed to lots of trouble)!

Goober, I'm Not sure what your statement that motor racing in maintenance is no more expensive than road cars is getting at.  Race car has substantial maintenance and checking after every track outing so even if nothing is broken or needs replacing there is a lot of labour involved in that.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

The lotus is relatively inexpensive to run (as race cars go) and Phil, you know that mine is relatively trouble free (as opposed to lots of trouble)!

Goober, I'm Not sure what your statement that motor racing in maintenance is no more expensive than road cars is getting at.  Race car has substantial maintenance and checking after every track outing so even if nothing is broken or needs replacing there is a lot of labour involved in that.

try running Ferraris as race cars.......they are cheaper than road cars to run
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline peterelise

try running Ferraris as race cars.......they are cheaper than road cars to run

No thanks!

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

No thanks!

you dont know what you're missing out on, simplicity, ease, reliability and good ol Italian grin factor

Offline peterelise

I should probably fess up. Phil may have video of my car racing Allan in a 430 at Clipsal in 2008. The car Allan was in is the car you recently purchased and my car was being driven by my mate Scott Bargwanna as I had entered but couldn't make it with a work commitment. The 430 ended up winning comfortably but there was some great racing between the two of them although I have always wondered whether Allan was toying with him to entertain the fans.

So it's not that I don't like or respect fezza's, I just love Lotus more. And the best bit is I know it's an affliction...

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

I should probably fess up. Phil may have video of my car racing Allan in a 430 at Clipsal in 2008. The car Allan was in is the car you recently purchased and my car was being driven by my mate Scott Bargwanna as I had entered but couldn't make it with a work commitment. The 430 ended up winning comfortably but there was some great racing between the two of them. So it's not that I don't like or respect fezza's, I just love Lotus more. And the best bit is I know it's an affliction...

racing is an affliction, anything else on the road just doesn't rate

Offline peterelise

you dont know what you're missing out on, simplicity, ease, reliability and good ol Italian grin factor

Never heard anyone (except Phil) use Italian and reliable in the same sentence. It's normally the Germans reach for reliability when trying to convince me their cars are good.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Never heard anyone (except Phil) use Italian and reliable in the same sentence. It's normally the Germans reach for reliability when trying to convince me their cars are good.

every car regardless of make has its foibles, have watched shitbox moslers with all their bullshit expertise look very second rate compared to an old heap of shit 360ch

for me, regardless of the category racing is fun, some take it super seriously, others do it cos its cheaper than traffic fines.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
every car regardless of make (with exception of Maserati!) has its foibles, have watched shitbox moslers with all their bullshit expertise look very second rate compared to an old heap of shit 360ch

for me, regardless of the category racing is fun, some take it super seriously, others do it cos its cheaper than traffic fines.

fixed! :-P
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!