Offline cel

I just heard on the news that Lara Bingle's Aston Martin was stolen from the garage at her appartment.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Oh - that's what she meant by this Twitter update I saw (I get a feed for various car stuff):

http://twitter.com/LaraBingle/status/7172264205

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline AdminAG

• All the news that fits to pixels

• Drives: Traffic
Aston Martin theft rattles Lara Bingle
Joel Christie, Fiona Byrne

BRAZEN thieves have stolen bikini pin-up Lara Bingle's $250,000 Aston Martin as she slept in an apartment above the garage where the vehicle was housed.

Cricket star Michael Clarke famously bought the luxury motor car as a present for his model fiancee.

The dark blue James Bond-style 2008 Vantage Coupe was in a secured car park underneath the couple's luxurious $6 million apartment on Sydney's Bondi Beach at the time of the theft.

New South Wales police have confirmed they are investigating the incident, which occurred between 11pm on Tuesday and 5am yesterday.

The 22-year-old model had been in Melbourne supporting Clarke, who was competing in the Boxing Day Test against Pakistan at the MCG.

Bingle is understood to have returned to Sydney alone on Tuesday night and was inside the couple's home when the six-speed sports car was stolen.

A source close to Bingle, who declined to be named, said the bathing beauty was "frightened and shocked" over the incident.

"(She) can't believe it - she's really upset," the source said. "Michael is not here and she's quite frightened.

"It is very intrusive."

Last night Clarke was making plans to return from Melbourne to be with Bingle following Australia's victory in the First Test.

The Speedo swimwear ambassador could not be contacted yesterday but wrote on social networking site Twitter: "Aston GONE .... KARMA.

"What a way to start a year ... I want it back."

It is not known how the thieves managed to gain access into the locked garage, which is situated at the rear of the couple's Campbell Parade apartment block.

Police would not reveal if they had any leads into the theft, but are believed to be reviewing CCTV footage from the complex.

Bingle was given the head turning vehicle as an early Christmas present by Clarke in December last year.

At the time she admitted the car was hard to handle.

"I am not the best driver," she said.

"It's kind of difficult to drive. It's a heavy car."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/confidential/aston-martin-theft-rattles-lara-bingle/story-e6frf96x-1225814833951

Hello :)

Offline dkabab

22 with an aston, wonder what the insurance was worth... or if it was even under her name

Offline Laminator

• https://www.facebook.com/photoesel/