Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
lol i remember you turning up livid at my place in that, the petrol station bloke had pulled the bowser out and showered you in fuel. The good old days when they filled your tank.

Do your ears still ring from the phone call character reference you got from 1 of your passengers mums :D
Eric the esky strikes again.

Don't remember the petrol soaking  :scratchchin:

The "who do you think you are, Stirling Moss? "  comment was delivered in person by the mother of one of my mates who had the misfortune of being in the back when the Land Rover did a leisurely roll over, landing back on it's wheels. As I recall she also took a swing at me; but missed. I don't know what she was complaining about, he wasn't the mate who needed stitches after being hit in the head by Eric the Esky   :p  That unfortunate mate is now my Brother in law.

Lesson learned. Don't drink and drive and don't try hand brake turns on a bush track when pissed with 5 mates in the car  :doh:

Another of those dumb and dumber incidents that make me wonder how I'm alive today  :scared:

Offline eewink

• Drives: Holden

Offline dkabab

didnt anyone see the really big rat that was running around melbourne airport the other day?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/australian-police-chase-kangaroo-melbourne-airport-video_n_2427284.html

Surprisingly, this is not the first time in recent months that a kangaroo has led Australian police on a lively chase in the Melbourne Airport parking garage.

Offline adam01

Those rats sure have good "taste" in cars.   :D

Buyers must have an ego:  :D   

aston:  ladys man, great at guessing, amazing in bed, super fresh and always has the best style

martin: A guy who acts shy but actually has a big penis

source (urban dictionary)

Offline racecomp

• Carbon Fiber Gimp

• Name: Steve
Buyers must have an ego:  :D   

aston:  ladys man, great at guessing, amazing in bed, super fresh and always has the best style

martin: A guy who acts shy but actually has a big penis

source (urban dictionary)

Donít know about the penis but he has big balls!

Offline adam01

Donít know about the penis but he has big balls!

With u on that

Seen the TTs -amazing rider -willingness to get back on the bike after recovering from the horrific crash (-cant recal which year)  and go 10/10 earns high mega balls award

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

If you are into the Isle of Man TT and Guy Martin in particular, this movie is an absolute must see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QldZiR9eQ_0

+1

got it for christmas

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

+1

got it for christmas

I have watched it 3 or 4 times so far. Most car/bike racing films don't translate that well in a movie; but this one is just fantastic. Even a person who isn't into bikes would find this an interesting movie to watch.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

I have watched it 3 or 4 times so far. Most car/bike racing films don't translate that well in a movie; but this one is just fantastic. Even a person who isn't into bikes would find this an interesting movie to watch.

So there is lots of gratuitous sex????