Offline jasecrother

Hi all,

First of all not sure if this the right forum for this or the photography section, but I think people interested in Aston Martins will be in here. This is from Melbourne so others probaly not for you.

Anyway I've driven my DBS Volante for a few weeks now and want some good photography on it, for personal collection purposes. Looking for volunteer photographer (dosn't have to be proffessional with qualifications but requires a decent camera, not low end family digital cameras). I'm not paying a cent only want people genuinely interested in the car and photography, not someone looking for a job. All I ask at the end is the digital files of the photos, you may do whatever you wish with them except direct commercial gain purposes, you can use it as sample advertisement of your works).

You will be in passenger seat all the time, please do not ask me to try the wheels. Date I am planning for  Saturday, December 4th. Not exactly sure where we will be heading, more of a free roam but I want some beachside shots, foresty shots. It will take from around lunchtime to early evening as I want some dusk shots, might take till past dinner time before we get back to inner Melb. My mate may also come along with a Gallardo Spyder depending if he's free, but there will be no seats in that one.

Anyone interested please PM me and include any past works if you have any thanks.
Cheers,
Jase.

Offline CortinaD

Beggars can't be choosers. You have an Aston pony up some cash

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.

:D :D :D :tilt:

I might take the Countach wagon along for the ride  :scratchchin:

Offline jasecrother

Sure, but follow in your own car I will take my niece for the cruise instead. Considering your fuel cost involved and it's a Saturday, I am considering $40 an hour sounds fair, more if you have qualifications.

Offline tdc911

Sure, but follow in your own car I will take my niece for the cruise instead. Considering your fuel cost involved and it's a Saturday, I am considering $40 an hour sounds fair, more if you have qualifications.
I wish you well with your offer and the resultant photographs. The only two photographers I have met and would recommend from this site in Melbourne are Luke (98Octane) and Waqar (Undefined). Whether they are interested in your proposal is another matter. I for one am unavailable on that date as I have already have two other offers.

Offline jasecrother

Hey tdc,

Thanks for the recommandations, one of them has contacted me in possible arrangements for another time.  I wish you well for your shoots.

edit: Original offer date still stands if anyone else is free that day and interested (volunteer or paid).

Offline andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
I've used both 98Octane and Undefined and I highly recomend both.
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline OzCarSightings

• Will eat your baby
  • Photographer

• Drives: GenF HSV/Golf R32/motorbike
  • www: JanGlovac.com

Offline 98octane

Offline jasecrother

Thanks everyone for the help and comments, I've found my men(going for more than 1 shoot most likely).

@OzCarSightings: your album looks awesome! I'll be sure to contact you if I head anywhere Perth in the future.