Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Even so, if they are up around $200k it's still madness..........

But each to their own.   :p
From one Bogan to another Mondi ..... :p

You sound like the guy who took my deposit.  He was the Finance guy as when I picked my car up from service tonight the rep wasn't there so gave him the deposit.  I said I was considering an E63 (2nd hand around 12 mths old) as a replacement for my Senator.  Even he said "You're picking a HSV over an E63, you're mad" to which I replied I am wearing Flannelette aren't I.  I think it will be a lot of car for the money.

Seriously, I want to go back to 3 pedals.  IMO the whole paddle thing takes away the driving experience and skill.  My wife has a good car with paddles and I find it boring, I just hope I can get one, otherwise it'll just get the base GTS.  Manual of course.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

You sound like the guy who took my deposit.  He was the Finance guy as when I picked my car up from service tonight the rep wasn't there so gave him the deposit.  I said I was considering an E63 (2nd hand around 12 mths old) as a replacement for my Senator.  Even he said "You're picking a HSV over an E63, you're mad" to which I replied I am wearing Flannelette aren't I.  I think it will be a lot of car for the money.

Seriously, I want to go back to 3 pedals.  IMO the whole paddle thing takes away the driving experience and skill.  My wife has a good car with paddles and I find it boring, I just hope I can get one, otherwise it'll just get the base GTS.  Manual of course.

Yeah I know, that's why I ordered the Stang in 3 pedals.............but it's really just a toy at $60k

I'd be looking at a BIG toy if I was going to spend $200k - something that says LOOK AT ME!

Offline Neru

It's hard to find a quick sized family car which is manual, why don't you get e63 as a daily and just enjoy driving the 308 on the weekends?

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
It's hard to find a quick sized family car which is manual, why don't you get e63 as a daily and just enjoy driving the 308 on the weekends?

Cause he wants the king of bogan cars and life is too short to compromise.

C'mon, do it!

Offline Joel

Cause he wants the king of bogan cars and life is too short to compromise.

:thumbsup:

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Congratulations Brettski! Make sure you get # 27 this time.

I thought you were broke?    ;)

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
e63 available in 3 pedal?

Offline E7ITE

e63 available in 3 pedal?

Probably need to send it to Brabus or one of the other Merc tuners for that.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
He needs something proper to tow the race car.  :thumbsup:

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Congratulations Brettski! Make sure you get # 27 this time.

I thought you were broke?    ;)

I am broke, It's just a deposit at this stage mate, no gaurentee of an allocation.  Big difference between putting down a $2k deposit and ponying up the money to but it. :p

Thanks for sending me the article in Cars Guide Friday night, I missed it.  You got me off my backside. :thumbsup:  And yep #27 requested, will be happy to just get an allocation.

He needs something proper to tow the race car.  :thumbsup:

Thats what the wifes car is for. ;)  Will not be putting a tow bar on the Dunnydoor!