Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
I am broke, It's just a deposit at this stage mate, no gaurentee of an allocation.  Big difference between putting down a $2k deposit and ponying up the money to but it. :p

Thanks for sending me the article in Cars Guide Friday night, I missed it.  You got me off my backside. :thumbsup:  And yep #27 requested, will be happy to just get an allocation.

Thats what the wifes car is for. ;)  Will not be putting a tow bar on the Dunnydoor!

Banks have these really cool things called leases Brettski. You should try one :D

Offline TJB

e63 available in 3 pedal?
No but an F80 M3 is; C63S / E63S are not

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Banks have these really cool things called leases Brettski. You should try one :D

Thanks for the heads up mate, I finally got around to buying the Motor magazine tonight. :thumbsup:

They are saying there could be up to 250 cars being built and if so I'm hopeful I'll get an allocation, might pop up to the HSV dealer tomorrow. :D :D :D

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
Thanks for the heads up mate, I finally got around to buying the Motor magazine tonight. :thumbsup:

They are saying there could be up to 250 cars being built and if so I'm hopeful I'll get an allocation, might pop up to the HSV dealer tomorrow. :D :D :D
not a lot of punters can fork out $200k for HSV, you will get one mate.
Look at GTS Utes on carsales, still around.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

They are saying there could be up to 250 cars being built and if so I'm hopeful I'll get an allocation, might pop up to the HSV dealer tomorrow. :D :D : :D

Good man!
You need to remember to give yourself a reward for all that hard yakka every now and again  :thumbsup:

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

not a lot of punters can fork out $200k for HSV, you will get one mate.
Look at GTS Utes on carsales, still around.

I disagree. This is the final hurrah & 250 cars is not a lot. Remember there is a weight of free money out there chasing a home. Itcwill be a sell out for sure.

Offline F1V10

• Drives: V10 M5
  • Name: Mr HaHa
I disagree. This is the final hurrah & 250 cars is not a lot. Remember there is a weight of free money out there chasing a home. Itcwill be a sell out for sure.
i still believe they might be sold out but ends up on carsales expecting a premium.
Ford sprint series were sold out and you can buy them on carsales now for retail.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

i still believe they might be sold out but ends up on carsales expecting a premium.
Ford sprint series were sold out and you can buy them on carsales now for retail.

I am not saying resale value will be great; but I am saying they will sell out and not everyone who wants one will get the opportunity to buy one new.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

So I missed out on the allocation on the GTS-R W1 a few months back and decided at the time not to step down to the GTS-R. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Bear with me here guys, need some advice please.

Anywhoo, I've decided I want one.  I have worked really hard the past few years and it's time for a reward.  Really want to get back into a manual car so went to my HSV dealer today.  He only has 2 allocations left, BUT, only in Auto.  Like who would buy a car like this in Auto.  Apparently the bulk, the manual is as rare as hens teeth.

So he say's I have a Clubsport in manual, I say nope not interested at worst case I'll buy a standard manual GTS, sorry, none of those left either, I only have an Auto and they're not building anymore.

So I say OK, I'll call around other dealers to which he said leave it with me and I'll see what I can do.

Just so happens my factory manager had his Clubsport being serviced in Sydney today so got him to ask his dealer.  They have a Black car build available in August.  (not my preferred colour, but beggars can't be chooses)

So my question guys with experience.  How does it go buying a car interstate new?  Do I register it in Sydney then drive to Melbourne and re register?  Do I have to pay stamp duty again in Victoria.  I know in the old days it was hard.  You had to get a mechanical inspection.

Obviously I'll see if my dealer here can find one and I might call around a few dealers in Melbourne to see if there are any allocations left.  They are making 1,000 after all, surprised that many have been snatched up.

Offline Neru

So I missed out on the allocation on the GTS-R W1 a few months back and decided at the time not to step down to the GTS-R. :doh: :doh: :doh:

Bear with me here guys, need some advice please.

Anywhoo, I've decided I want one.  I have worked really hard the past few years and it's time for a reward.  Really want to get back into a manual car so went to my HSV dealer today.  He only has 2 allocations left, BUT, only in Auto.  Like who would buy a car like this in Auto.  Apparently the bulk, the manual is as rare as hens teeth.

So he say's I have a Clubsport in manual, I say nope not interested at worst case I'll buy a standard manual GTS, sorry, none of those left either, I only have an Auto and they're not building anymore.

So I say OK, I'll call around other dealers to which he said leave it with me and I'll see what I can do.

Just so happens my factory manager had his Clubsport being serviced in Sydney today so got him to ask his dealer.  They have a Black car build available in August.  (not my preferred colour, but beggars can't be chooses)

So my question guys with experience.  How does it go buying a car interstate new?  Do I register it in Sydney then drive to Melbourne and re register?  Do I have to pay stamp duty again in Victoria.  I know in the old days it was hard.  You had to get a mechanical inspection.

Obviously I'll see if my dealer here can find one and I might call around a few dealers in Melbourne to see if there are any allocations left.  They are making 1,000 after all, surprised that many have been snatched up.

If its  brand new car, purchase it from the dealer minus on roads costs. Have the dealer ship it to your address (if your a good negotiator get them include it in the purchase price) and you take it down get a vic rwc and pay stamp duty at vicroads