Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Now that you mention it I remember you posted a photo at the time. Great looking thing for an SUV.
yup

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
yup

You don't happen to know which verion of black that is?
Almost certainly more trouble to look after than it is worth for a daily hack I guess. They have a really fantastic pearl orange/red colour as well.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

What about a Cayenne Turbo S?  That'll get out of its own way.

Best of the bunch to drive I gather; but I have never warmed to the looks of them. Plus the fact that there seem to be about 36 of them outside the boys school at drop off time every morning :p

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Almost certainly more trouble to look after than it is worth for a daily hack I guess. They have a really fantastic pearl orange/red colour as well.

For the extra space, it sounds like the RR might fit the bill best.  They are BIG though...

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Best of the bunch to drive I gather; but I have never warmed to the looks of them. Plus the fact that there seem to be about 36 of them outside the boys school at drop off time every morning :p

Yes, too common. Same over here.

Offline hydie

I really like the Firenze Red, and it seems to be quite popular with our customers.

I've only been passenger in a few short trips in a 2013 Vogue, and it had one of the smoothest rides.

I'm sure you won't go wrong with either. :thumbsup:

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

Not sure, non metallic I think?
Dark black  :cool:

Worth the effort to keep nice, black is just another league IMO, and certainly a great resale option.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

For the extra space, it sounds like the RR might fit the bill best.  They are BIG though...

They are absolutely mammoth externally; but strangely they really don't have a lot of room in the back seat.
They have just released a Long Wheel base version which would fix that; but I haven't seen one in the showroom to check. It's about 200mm longer and all of it in the rear doors.

The other thing about the Range Rovers is that they have got seriously expensive compared to the last model. The Sport with the Supercharged 5.5ltr petrol is OTR at $196k before options and it's easy to break the $240k barrier.
The Full cream RR is $264k OTR sans options in short wheelbase and $300k is possible with some enthusiasm :p

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

I really like the Firenze Red, and it seems to be quite popular with our customers.

I've only been passenger in a few short trips in a 2013 Vogue, and it had one of the smoothest rides.

I'm sure you won't go wrong with either. :thumbsup:

The Firenze red seems to be the normal metallic in the brochure for the Sport. There is a premium metallic which I gather is a pearl called "Chile" which is a tad darker with a bit more orange to it.

Which state are you a dealer at?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

Not sure, non metallic I think?
Dark black  :cool:

Worth the effort to keep nice, black is just another league IMO, and certainly a great resale option.

I've had a number of black BMW's in the past and as careful as I was with looking after them the paint just looked like shit in no time.
My daily driver just gets the local hand car wash service these days as well. That really destroys the paint in short order :(

Black is a good resale colour for the RR's though.