Offline 993tits

• Pepé Le Porsche

Not having bought an RR before, I am a bit unsure how much of a deal can be had off list. Any chance you could point me in the right direction :)

I have a tame dealer that moves new cars into my branches regularly. He delivered a car into WA, brand new, cheaper than I could buy it over there! After you are settled on which way to go, let me know and I'll do the intro. He has several luxury franchises so is quite useful.
Always Gunna

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
Sounds like it's gone up by about $35 to $40k as the short wheelbase with everything except the executive seating in the back is $285k ish OTR list.

Not having bought an RR before, I am a bit unsure how much of a deal can be had off list. Any chance you could point me in the right direction :)

Isn't that $100k more than the X5m?? Big bucks.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline hydie

I really like the Firenze Red, and it seems to be quite popular with our customers.

I've only been passenger in a few short trips in a 2013 Vogue, and it had one of the smoothest rides.

I'm sure you won't go wrong with either. :thumbsup:
Here is a pic of one of the ones, this vehicle was one of the first ones in the country.

And also the last image of the colour range might come in handy. Of course it is hard with shadows and reflections.
Chile red at the bottom and Firenze red in the middle.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I have a tame dealer that moves new cars into my branches regularly. He delivered a car into WA, brand new, cheaper than I could buy it over there! After you are settled on which way to go, let me know and I'll do the intro. He has several luxury franchises so is quite useful.

Thanks Grant, I'll be in touch :thumbsup:

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Isn't that $100k more than the X5m?? Big bucks.

Mine was $190k 4 years ago with all the options and the full individual leather interior. Then of course I lost my mind and repainted it pearl white :doh:
I think the base price on one now is $190k.

So yes, big bucks; but that's the way everything seems to be now.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Here is a pic of one of the ones, this vehicle was one of the first ones in the country.

And also the last image of the colour range might come in handy. Of course it is hard with shadows and reflections.
Chile red at the bottom and Firenze red in the middle.

Thanks for the pics :)

How much is the long wheel base RR ? It's not listed on the website drive away calculator and the dealer I visited said "not much" :rolleyes:

Are the premium metallic paints pearlescent BTW?  Now I've seen Firenze and Chile together I am not sure which one looks best.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

I just drove one of these as a loaner... must say it doesn't drive as well as the Cayenne as it feels more boaty. The interior is also not as nice as Cayenne. Seats are very comfy though and I love the big screen for the idrive or whatever they call it nowdays.