Offline 265T

Teenagers + limited driving experience + low visibility + very high powered car + high speed thrill ride = tragic outcome

exactly!

but it just convinces me that boys this age have no business running around in an expensive sports car , because even if the booze wasn't flowing, the testosterone certainly was......

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
i don't understand how he could drive that car with that HP and performance without a full harness?

The only help a harness would have achieved in this accident would to have kept his body behind the wheel unfortunately he would still be dead and all his mates.

I drove Leburpor's M5 back from Tassie and the power made me speechless nether mind a car full of kids without any experience going flat out.

This kids father must be going through hell but what was he thinking giving his 18 yr old kid this car i think his father was totally irresponsible.

Gee how ones thoughts change when we become a dad ourselves.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

i don't understand how he could drive that car with that HP and performance without a full harness?
Poorly it would appear.

Offline waz356

Does your LP640 have a full harness? They're both road cars that occasionally get some track work. The only relatively safe track work is what you're doing with the cup car thing.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

The only help a harness would have achieved in this accident would to have kept his body behind the wheel unfortunately he would still be dead and all his mates.

sorry, i'm talking about ben in his carrera GT

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Does your LP640 have a full harness? They're both road cars that occasionally get some track work. The only relatively safe track work is what you're doing with the cup car thing.
i don't track road cars anymore, and the road cars i drove didn't have the MEGA performance of a carrera GT nor the track i drive on doesn't allow the speed to be at what the GT was when it struck the concrete wall.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline M500

I think it is extremely sad when something like this happens.

At the speeds they were going in an uncontrolled environment, there is no chance they would survive.

Needless to say, inexperienced drivers cannot be allowed to drive very powerfull cars, whether they be exotics or highly modified less expensive cars.