Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
You're going to love the CSL, congratulations. One of the few cars that I missed once it was gone.

Only tracked mine once, pretty underwhelmed to be honest. It wasn't as fast as I expected and it was about 3 seconds slower at PI than I would have thought. Strange because it was uber quick point to point on the road.

Offline Mr Enzo

Stunning!
Happy motoring  :thumbsup:
Batti il ferro quando caldo.
Strike when the iron is hot.

Offline CortinaD

Congrats Alvin!!!! I can't wait to see it.

What is a 1M anyway?

Based on my calculations Richie kept his CSL long enough to put fuel in the tank so you know it's good.

Offline dkabab

lol, impulse purchase. Nice one!!!

Offline fivesix

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Magnificent car, congrats.

I remember years ago I was in at North Terrace Tyres in Adelaide a getting some new rubber for my car, and in rolls a fantastic M3 CSL. It was the week before the Classic Adelaide was due to start.

A woman gets out of the M3, speaks to Dom and asks for the racing slicks to be put back on the car, so it can be run in the event by her husband next week.

Then she flips the passenger seat forward, leans into the back and pulls out...an infant. Yup, baby seat in the back of a CSL.

Had a brief chat to her, told me her hubby also raced a 911 (I think he's the Sportsmed SA bloke) and had a modified GT2 road car. She explained that she wasn't happy he owned a car known far and wide as the widow maker, especially since a new baby was on the scene...she described the GT2 as 'extremely frightening' to drive.

So I trotted off to the deli for a sandwich and when I came back, she was paying the bill.

In goes the bub, in she goes and fires up the CSL.

She backs out very gingerly and does a 180 turn in the driveway entrace to the workshop. Waits for a gap and turns very slowly onto Magill Road and...NAILS the throttle in 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

I'll never forget it.

This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline dkabab

Alvin, i think we are going to have to organise a group photoshoot for your bmw collection

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Had a brief chat to her, told me her hubby also raced a 911 (I think he's the Sportsmed SA bloke) and had a modified GT2 road car.

saw that nutjob warpainted GT2 that dingo reckons owes ~$1m cruising along North Tce this arvo  :drive:

here's the car i was talking about - looks kinda crazy amongst traffic, from Dutton Rally:

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
yup thats it, and that's him.

This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.