Offline CortinaD

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/bmw-m3-2003-12362738?base=1216&vertical=Car&Range=Price:Min,Max~0.5&eapi=2&sort=default&cr=7&__N=1246%201247%201252%201282%204294967079%201216&silo=Stock&find=csl|CarAll

Here is an opportunity to buy a virtually new, awesome M3 E46 CSL at less than half new price.

The car is in as new condition with a genuine 1415 km from new. Regularly started and run to temp, all fluids changed recently and a new battery.

Car has the unrestricted motor which means its capable of doing 180mph instead of the restricted 155mph.
Currently unregistered and sold as such but a roadworthy will be supplied to a Victorian buyer.

Not much else I can say except its a new car in concourse condition just ready for someone else to enjoy.

Offline carmooch

• Name: George

Offline CortinaD

Dream car right there.  :melting:

Im hoping Alvin will buy it. He needs an e46 the garage seeing as they now satisfy the criterion for his collection.

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
I was looking at this last night for a lengthy amount of time trying to figure out how to purchase it..... :scratchchin:

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
Im hoping Alvin will buy it. He needs an e46 the garage seeing as they now satisfy the criterion for his collection.
I wish, Dwayne!! I was looking at this too!! Need to offload my track car first!  :(
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

I wish, Dwayne!! I was looking at this too!! Need to offload my track car first!  :(

just build another shed

:thumbsup:

Offline alvchua

just build another shed

:thumbsup:
happening as we speak!

Building starting at our surgery too in next week!! Hoping council will allow covered "staff car parking" too!!

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

happening as we speak!

Building starting at our surgery too in next week!! Hoping council will allow covered "staff car parking" too!!

much what I'm planning at my surgery as well

Offline alvchua

man - this CSL has caused me a sleepless couple of nights!!! M3 CSL or 1M?????

I'm very cautious about the SMG II but having said that my vote is swinging more in favour of the CSL cf the 1M!!

Thoughts anyone??

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

man - this CSL has caused me a sleepless couple of nights!!! M3 CSL or 1M?????

I'm very cautious about the SMG II but having said that my vote is swinging more in favour of the CSL cf the 1M!!

Thoughts anyone??

This probably won't help but I remember being caught by one of these things between Strath and Goolwa when I was in my 04 Gallardo.  I couldn't shake him.  I'm not surprised you are thinking about it.  Look at those kms!

The 1M is lovely too.  :)