Offline bmwmember

Hi, all guys, this is my first post, if I have posted the wrong place, please inform me. Today I want to diagnose my car, and luckily I find this bmw hit+2.01 cas1 pro key,

it combines the function of Hitag-2 programmer and BMW scanner 2.01 in one unit, it can be used to program key for BMW CAS1 and diagnose BMW cars models. Is it really powerful? Can some one give me more information? Thanks a lot…

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

spamtastic tool!

now spam off before your spam gets shoved up your spammer!

Offline bmwmember

What are you meaning? I just want to have this tool to test my car...

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

So go buy it. Now Spam along nothing to see here.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
What are you meaning? I just want to have this tool to test my car...

Me too. Though I hear that the tool may have caused many cars to catch on fire and for their owners to have genital injuries. Did you also hear it can make you blind and will make your car go so slow that dogs will attack you?
C'mon, do it!

Offline DL599

• nee Melbourne Exotics

• Name: Damon
I believe there was a case of genital warts one time?
if your car feels safe, your not going fast enough

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Me too. Though I hear that the tool may have caused many cars to catch on fire and for their owners to have genital injuries. Did you also hear it can make you blind and will make your car go so slow that dogs will attack you?

That is which I am meaning!

Confuscious say "car slow as dog, make owner have much difficulty seeing burnt bollocks"

or something like that, anyway.

Offline bmwmember

really? where did you hear this terrible news? this is truth? I just contact chinasinoy seller, she says,usually, a spam tool means it can't work with some specific car models, or can't work with even one car models, or broken,  even a spam tool can't cause cars to catch on fire. That's very very horrible and can't imagine.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
really? where did you hear this terrible news? this is truth? I just contact chinasinoy seller, she says,usually, a spam tool means it can't work with some specific car models, or can't work with even one car models, or broken,  even a spam tool can't cause cars to catch on fire. That's very very horrible and can't imagine.

Those little keys to open a can of Spam won't cause fire themselves, but they are 50% magnesium and therefore highly susceptible to combustion with a low flash point.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
Those little keys to open a can of Spam won't cause fire themselves, but they are 50% magnesium and therefore highly susceptible to combustion with a low flash point.

Especially if you use them to stab someone who you've tied up and set alight already.
C'mon, do it!