Offline mtarone

Drove it
The great reputation dose not match the car.

The car is soooo much better

:thumbsup:

So true. Such an awesome piece of engineering.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
:thumbsup:

So true. Such an awesome piece of engineering.
ur 1M was pretty special too! and boy, can u drive!!  :thumbsup:

Offline mtarone

ur 1M was pretty special too! and boy, can u drive!!  :thumbsup:

Thanks. Can't wait to see your VO 1M alongside my AW.

Offline AshMan

• Drives: Whatever they give me to drive.
Had the great opportunity to have a chat with Jonno about his CSL for my site, plus have a short drive behind the wheel.

I knew the car was amazing, but I was simply blown away.

Offline safcths mito

• Drives: alot
  • Name: Wierdo
Thanks. Can't wait to see your VO 1M alongside my AW.
Seen a white 1M today  :melting: awesome little car! Great car.  :thumbsup:

Offline RC

Watching the 1M being chased by an E90 M3 and then CSL is like a mouse being chased by Blood hounds. Hehe!! I got cut off by that bloody holden all the way. And what's his rush, He is going to the Lutheran church at Lobethal.

Offline mtarone

Watching the 1M being chased by an E90 M3 and then CSL is like a mouse being chased by Blood hounds. Hehe!! I got cut off by that bloody holden all the way. And what's his rush, He is going to the Lutheran church at Lobethal.

Pity you got blocked!... I felt that E90 breathing down my neck the whole time and could see the CSL chasing him.

Offline alvchua

Pity you got blocked!... I felt that E90 breathing down my neck the whole time and could see the CSL chasing him.
The crazy Dane, Anders, was the one driving the CSL - and boy - he's an awesome driver!!  :D
The E90 was being tailgated closely through the tight corners! Suffice to say there were a few close sphincter puckering moments but he never even once had the traction control kick in!!

Now I need more practice in driving it that hard!!  :scratchchin:

Offline terminator

Hi Alvin good to see you at least are using the car as it was supposed to be used

I just bought a low km 2006 M5 so looking forward to using SMG 3 in anything but D mode and the CSL is a slug in D also as you have no doubt found out

Clyde

Offline alvchua

Hi Alvin good to see you at least are using the car as it was supposed to be used

I just bought a low km 2006 M5 so looking forward to using SMG 3 in anything but D mode and the CSL is a slug in D also as you have no doubt found out

Clyde
LOL Clyde - I think u will have a heart attack seeing the condition of the car now only 3 weeks after leaving your hands!  ;)

It's definitely nowhere near the pristine shelf queen concourse condition you had it in!!   :scared:

At first the SMG gearbox irked me - it was sluggish and clunky esp when cold - but I've since grown to like it lots! Don't love it yet as I do the car, but definitely growing to like it!!  :p

But the induction noise is IMHO just AWESOME!!  :D