Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
Phil you reckon 3200GT good enough to make a switch from datsun?

I've got a itch to get something else now

No, you can't treat the 3200 as a too fast too furious type street racer!

it's a gentlemans car  :cool:

You should get an Evo 9.

Offline 355CH

• Drives: 911 Turbo S, F355
pretty sure i saw one in the bmw kingsway outside lot

lol @ the 3200, the modern day ferrari 412

the smg is very good for a semi manual box. A much better attempt than Ferrari's efforts at the time, and Aston's efforts today

however in these days of dual clutch box's it does feel outdated in terms of shift speed

They wanted about $85K OTR for the CSL - pretty reasonable compared to this imported black one

Offline domino

• doing it topless

• Drives: on E85

You should get an Evo 9.

mmmm evo

mitsubishi has shelved the evo program for future greener/hybrid model focus

would be a very good idea to buy one of the last production evo x mr's and hang on to, a modern day classic in the making

Offline Undefined

• Drives: Toyota 86
  • Name: Waqar Ahmed
mmmm evo

mitsubishi has shelved the evo program for future greener/hybrid model focus

would be a very good idea to buy one of the last production evo x mr's and hang on to, a modern day classic in the making

You should get an Evo 9.

or I am more inclinded towards R34 GTR these days.. let's see

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Dropped $30k in one week: http://aussieexotics.com/showroom/classified.php/listing/590/bmw/2003-bmw-m3-csl 

Quote: "UPDATE: $100,000 seems to be a more realistic price." - Forget Bluebook - AE for the sanity check :)

Offline grigio 6.0

• Drives: LP670 SV, F360 Spider
My ex CSL has dropped from 122k to 109999k. Has 22,000 km. Sold it with 15000km. Great car bought it with 2000km on the clock for 140k sold it for 125k two years later. Really nice guy owns it now and is having difficulty selling it apparently.

Offline CortinaD

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Hrm thinking

I will save you the trouble. Both are still too expensive, that's why they are not selling.

The black car is about $75-80k with 80,000 km's on board. The low km car is circa $95-100k IMO.
As fabulous as the CSL's are, they are a hard sell as people just don't know what they are. Even the bloody BMW dealers don't seem to have much of an idea. They are viewed as the normal luke warm mods on a base E46 and touted as a "limited edition" special. In the case of the CSL that is miles from the facts; but that's the way it is.

I think this is as low as they will go and if OS prices are anything to go by they will creep slowly up. The CSL is THE pick of the entire M3 model line. A real future classic.

Offline M308

• Degranged

• Name: Scott Thomson
I will save you the trouble. Both are still too expensive, that's why they are not selling.

The black car is about $75-80k with 80,000 km's on board. The low km car is circa $95-100k IMO.
As fabulous as the CSL's are, they are a hard sell as people just don't know what they are. Even the bloody BMW dealers don't seem to have much of an idea. They are viewed as the normal luke warm mods on a base E46 and touted as a "limited edition" special. In the case of the CSL that is miles from the facts; but that's the way it is.

I think this is as low as they will go and if OS prices are anything to go by they will creep slowly up. The CSL is THE pick of the entire M3 model line. A real future classic.
Agreed on all accounts.....great car :)

Offline CortinaD

They got killed on depreciation, massive difference when new but in the second hand market, they were 20k to 30k more than a standard one.

I need a new daily car as I gave the Getz to my mum and are set on getting a Mini Cooper S as a daily and keeping my M3 as a weekender but that drop has me thinking. I might hold off for a while and see what happens