Offline sallyh

Well, I do.  A black one.  Taking it to Winton for the BMW Club day this Sunday.  Would love to do under 1:40 and then it is retired.
Sally -Anne

Offline Alpine

Well, I do.  A black one.  Taking it to Winton for the BMW Club day this Sunday.  Would love to do under 1:40 and then it is retired.
Sally -Anne

Good luck Sally

Offline NBTBRV8

Sally -Anne

What's the plan for the car Sally?

Offline sallyh

Thanks, luck will be needed!  Although Winton has been resurfaced so that should help. I was thinking about selling but just yesterday a friend who owns a silver one said that Unique Cars magazine had done an article on BMWs and his was featured.  Well, the article was so complementary about the CSL that it reminded me of why I bought it so I will now keep it.  John Bowe drove it for the article and he says lots of great things about it.

Offline NBTBRV8

I've been meaning to PM you with your production data for it, but haven't got around to it.  I would also be interested to know what history you know already.

Offline sallyh

Hi
If you could let me know about its history, that would be much appreciated.  I know nothing other than I bought it from Rick Damelian Cars in Sydney after seeing it on Carsales.  They said it came from Queensland.   Then at a track day a few years ago someone speculated that he thought it had been bought new by Beric Lynton from the Gold Coast.  And that is all I know.

Offline NBTBRV8

Hi
If you could let me know about its history, that would be much appreciated.  I know nothing other than I bought it from Rick Damelian Cars in Sydney after seeing it on Carsales.  They said it came from Queensland.   Then at a track day a few years ago someone speculated that he thought it had been bought new by Beric Lynton from the Gold Coast.  And that is all I know.

I am away from home until Sunday afternoon, I will try and PM you then.

Offline sallyh

Offline NBTBRV8