Offline IExperiment

In January I was looking to replace the misses TFSI A6 with either a CLA45, A45, S3 Hatch or 328i after driving all, I was leaning toward the CLA or 328i due to the rear seat, and the CLA is a bit noisy but might get used to it.

There was two of them in Alexandria and I miss one by 10 minutes as another buyer purchase a new silver for retail price  around the 90K mark.

I actually prefer the near new one due to the color which was dark grey, the bad news was they wanted me to pay premium and quoted me 114K for almost new car and their defense was the car cost them more than a new car.

They know I was a bit annoy as I told them I dont mind paying new car price but not scalpers price as there is quite a few in carsales with inflated price. I also mention in a few months there will be dozen in carsales, also its not a 458, McLaren or Lambo where people dont mind paying premium.

So I took of and bough a new 328i with all the extras for 73K in mineral Grey.

Scalpers are annoying as my firts though was to buy A45 late 2013, but I got in it and realize the back seat is way to cramp, last year the going price was around the 100K which is inflated by10K,  but now there so many in carsales so screw them :)

I am sure the CLA45 will be similar soon.

Offline hydie

In January I was looking to replace the misses TFSI A6 with either a CLA45, A45, S3 Hatch or 328i after driving all, I was leaning toward the CLA or 328i due to the rear seat, and the CLA is a bit noisy but might get used to it.

There was two of them in Alexandria and I miss one by 10 minutes as another buyer purchase a new silver for retail price  around the 90K mark.

I actually prefer the near new one due to the color which was dark grey, the bad news was they wanted me to pay premium and quoted me 114K for almost new car and their defense was the car cost them more than a new car.

They know I was a bit annoy as I told them I dont mind paying new car price but not scalpers price as there is quite a few in carsales with inflated price. I also mention in a few months there will be dozen in carsales, also its not a 458, McLaren or Lambo where people dont mind paying premium.

So I took of and bough a new 328i with all the extras for 73K in mineral Grey.

Scalpers are annoying as my firts though was to buy A45 late 2013, but I got in it and realize the back seat is way to cramp, last year the going price was around the 100K which is inflated by10K,  but now there so many in carsales so screw them :)

I am sure the CLA45 will be similar soon.
73k for a loaded mineral grey 328i sounds like a good deal. :thumbsup: