Offline Laminator

Only in Russia... and maybe in the UAE :D

Offline dkabab

was looking through some old pic off the GF's camera and came across this one i took about 2 years ago it think....

Offline jim501

• Idiot Seeking Village

Think I saw the best one 2 days ago. Had just pulled on to the highway and was in a line of traffic. Along side me come a new red 3 Series, I hadn't seen the front end only the side at this stage. On the front door panel was an AC Schnitzer badge (I thought, ok) then below the back door was a M3 badge (I thought that's not the usual spot), then it pulled in front of me. The first badge I see on the left of the BMW badge says twin turbo, in gold (now I think, geez someone must have been really keen to TT an M3), then see that it has a different rear bumper then normal (I think that's the AC part), then I look to see the model designation

320d

Bwahahahahahahaha, had a smile on my face for ages.

Offline fivesix

jesus I hope you didnt attempt to race it, or even follow in its presence! :P

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I remember years ago... hmmmm... 1997?? BMW had a tuned diesel from Schnitzer or someone.... was faster than the M3 of the time.

It was used as passeneger ride car at brands hatch for a track day... went round all day 4 up, needed tyres  :thumbsup:

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

On my last trip to Malaysia I saw in the local car magazine that it'll cost AUD 5000 to put on the BMW E60 M5 body kit, quad exhaust, side mirrors and side vents.... no wonder there were lots of fake M5's over there. I was talking to an owner of one of these fakes but he didn't know I knew it was a fake.. so he was going on and on about how cool the car was, which I did not disagree cuz it's an awesome car ;) anyway, I let him go on about how much he paid for it and how fast he could drive it etc etc.. at the end I said to him that I used to own an M5 too and would love to have a ride in his just to remind myself how nice that car is, and was curious how the car would handle cuz i noticed his brake discs were standard E60's and asked why he had changed the tire sizes and steering wheel too... :D funnily enough he had a 'meeting' that he had to rush off to :rolleyes:

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline Iron Chef

• Drives: R34 GTR N1
  • Name: Kristian
We actually wondered about that car too yesterday - going on the lack of performance, I suspect it was not one....

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
We actually wondered about that car too yesterday - going on the lack of performance, I suspect it was not one....

I can't comment on it's performance - it can only go part way to fully sick in heavy traffic.