Online mtarone

Good luck with the sale Raj, Are you getting another car?

Offline TWD

• Drives: All sorts
j15 - yep, absolutely LOVE the car. Unfortunately, I barely have the time to use them.

Matt - thanks mate. Not sure at the moment. I mean, if I buy another one, then I'll barely use that either!

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
GLWS Raj! Damn good car! (And I'm not half biased! ;-) )
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Online cel

Love the colour, looks great!

I'm sure this car has been treated like a king.

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
A manual CS would be an epic purchase.
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Best BMW model ever made IMO.....anything after this model wasn't as good.....whoever buys it will get a great car......
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline TWD

Thanks guys :)

Jbo - I know the bloke who owned (what he believed to be) the only manual CS in Australia.....it didnt have full leather, was heavily tracked and ripped subframe etc. I've never seen another manual one in Aus.

I've driven a LOT of e46 M3s and to be honest I prefer the SMGII over the 6MT....my cars are driven in S3 mode (sometimes auto in traffic amd manual mode when on a drive day). I've never had any gearbox problems....no hill start assist or launch control used either.

My E36 M3 was a different story (SMG converted to manual) and that was so much better in manual.

Offline NBTBRV8

It is very rare to see a CS for sale, I think the last one I saw was a black SMG a few years back.  It would pay to put in your ad if you have recently done the RTAB as these wear out standing there, alternators seem to go in the the mid 70kms - mid 80s, so if you've done yours put that in the ad too, it will give a prospective buyer a greater level of confidence..  Clutch slur starts at around 100ks, so now is the best time to sell if you want to avoid these bills.   

I had a facelift 03 with every option bar climate windscreen and ski sack, loved it, it was a great car.  GLWS.

Offline TWD

It is very rare to see a CS for sale, I think the last one I saw was a black SMG a few years back.  It would pay to put in your ad if you have recently done the RTAB as these wear out standing there, alternators seem to go in the the mid 70kms - mid 80s, so if you've done yours put that in the ad too, it will give a prospective buyer a greater level of confidence..  Clutch slur starts at around 100ks, so now is the best time to sell if you want to avoid these bills.   

I had a facelift 03 with every option bar climate windscreen and ski sack, loved it, it was a great car.  GLWS.

Thanks mate!

ps - PM sent

Offline Ferrariadvocates

A car that I would've bought if I had known about it earlier! Awesome condition...