Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

So there was this M5 at Mallala which was interesting to watch...here are some pics  :tilt: looking at the front left tyre it could do with a bit of negative camber...

Offline waz356

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: TBA
  • Name: Peter
bloody hell...looks like it's rolling off the rim!

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
you missed the apex by about well bloody heaps  :doh: you should be running over the ripple strips coming out of the esse's

what time were you doing last week

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

you missed the apex by about well bloody heaps  :doh: you should be running over the ripple strips coming out of the esse's

what time were you doing last week

yea I missed it by heaps in that pic. I hit it a lot of times on other laps though. Best time was just under 1m 24s. I'm confident I can do a lot better in April, and the car will be better setup for it :D

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Damn, the M5 wheels look good in those pics - best wheels on a sedan anywhere IM(biased)O.

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

yea I missed it by heaps in that pic. I hit it a lot of times on other laps though. Best time was just under 1m 24s. I'm confident I can do a lot better in April, and the car will be better setup for it :D

with the horsepower of the M5 and in the right hands (your hands would be fine) a sub 1:20 should be on the cards. anything sub 20's definately gets your attention

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

with the horsepower of the M5 and in the right hands (your hands would be fine) a sub 1:20 should be on the cards. anything sub 20's definately gets your attention

I think you're right, it should be able to do a sub 20 lap. I was really unnerved after my tail came out down the back straight at high speed, which put me into the dirt. I just took it much easier after that.

Mark, the wheels do look good  :D and no photos of the car in a spin was apparently taken  :p

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

there's two places to distroy your car at Mallala one is the kink before the northern hairpin go wide there and your in big trouble i had the rear of the NSX step out at around 190kph last sunday after that i thought i would never do number 2's ever again, the other is coming out of turn 2 put the power on too early and say g'day to the pit wall.

i hope this hasnt scared mhh off mark should come out one day it can be lots of fun.