Offline NBTBRV8

The pricing is about the same as the E9X isn't it?  From memory the E9X went up by about $10k on the E46.

Offline mtarone

The pricing is about the same as the E9X isn't it?  From memory the E9X went up by about $10k on the E46.

At first yes, but over the years they dropped the price with pure models etc, the last model was roughly $126k w/o options / onroads etc.

Offline hydie

I have got the full details from BMW on my computer at work, will upload the info tomorrow.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
At first yes, but over the years they dropped the price with pure models etc, the last model was roughly $126k w/o options / onroads etc.

c63 is the yard stick, m3/4/whatever they call it needs to be lower in price to compete, even though benz's have status in the new subdivisions, bimmers have lagged behind in all models
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
oh dear - decisions!!! Have had my name and deposit down for an M4 though am seriously having 2nd thoughts. So many better buys around that price range!!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
oh dear - decisions!!! Have had my name and deposit down for an M4 though am seriously having 2nd thoughts. So many better buys around that price range!!

correctamundo
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

c63 is the yard stick, m3/4/whatever they call it needs to be lower in price to compete, even though benz's have status in the new subdivisions, bimmers have lagged behind in all models

I love the M3 it's a great car but a C63 has that noise.......that's what makes it a stand out for the general public....the pretty girl gets the attention the plain one who is a quality item does not.

Offline app

Maybe, but it's certainly a winner in the looks department IMO.  Unlike other BMWs below $150k or maybe even $100k, in that price range, I don't reckon you will see too many of them, which makes it more appealing.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I love the M3 it's a great car but a C63 has that noise.......that's what makes it a stand out for the general public....the pretty girl gets the attention the plain one who is a quality item does not.

Are they still making the 6.2 litre C63? The donor car is being replaced, after all.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
Are they still making the 6.2 litre C63? The donor car is being replaced, after all.

nope - now 5.5 turbo engine.
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!