Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Every model I've seen, M5 M3 mainly but others as well.

doc's m3/4 door has dated on the inside more than my 997.2
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline kailin

• Drives: 535i
Sit in an 07 Merc then an 07 BMW ....talk then.

My Mum has a 04 318i with 155,000K's on the clock and still not a squeak, everything is still tight and sturdy. I'm not going to say That your wrong, neither am I going to say your right. Bit hard to generalise, And the fact, the that many people still continue to buy them, It really does speak in Numbers.
Although. I'm still yet to find anything that has held up aswell as my 89 e34 535

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
i'm currently driving a E46 M3 hairdresser speck as my daily - 11 years old - still looks good both in and out - and interior certainly still holding up and compared to a C-class W204 of the same era, I think the Merc looks plasticky. But then I'm biased.... :-P
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

My Mum has a 04 318i

What about the 1983 E30?  It was much better than the equivalent..............um...........er...............where was I?

Offline alvchua

What about the 1983 E30?  It was much better than the equivalent..............um...........er...............where was I?
E30 series are damn well built cars! Probably why there're still so many around this day though their prices are holding better than the E36 counterpart.

Of all the BMers - the E36 IMO looks the most dated - plasticky interior and the earlier units even had the Ferrari sticky buttons issue in the heat.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

the e30, that was before bmw went global and started building 3 series in south africa....all in the name of profit, why make a car last with a great interior, make it so when the next model comes out.....they buy another one
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline app

i'm currently driving a E46 M3 hairdresser speck as my daily - 11 years old - still looks good both in and out - and interior certainly still holding up and compared to a C-class W204 of the same era, I think the Merc looks plasticky. But then I'm biased.... :-P

Dakar yellow?  Aside from a grey one I can't think of any others from the top of my head in ADL?

Offline Alpinem3e92

my experience with my C63 was awesome sound, awesome engine, but could never get traction!

Agree - I love the 6 series - almost worth considering 2nd hand M6 over a new M4!

Re the c63, you want to try my CLK BS, LOL, it's doesn't have any traction.

Re your second point, I'd rather a 997.2 GT3, but then I don't care for a rear seat so it's an easier choice. M5/M6 = Boat

Offline alvchua

Dakar yellow?  Aside from a grey one I can't think of any others from the top of my head in ADL?
Mine's Carbon Schwarz - very dark Blue/black