Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Today Aemel and I swapped cars from Hahndorf to Strath.  It was good to get back in the M5 again.  Naturally it feels big after the Porsche but I was surprised how well it handled the turns - the front end set up has more camber than standard, dialling out the understeer my car had.  I'd also forgotten you need to rev the engine to get a move on and then it really flies.  It is a pretty remarkable car for something so luxurious.  :thumbsup:

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Today Aemel and I swapped cars from Hahndorf to Strath.  It was good to get back in the M5 again.  Naturally it feels big after the Porsche but I was surprised how well it handled the turns - the front end set up has more camber than standard, dialling out the understeer my car had.  I'd also forgotten you need to rev the engine to get a move on and then it really flies.  It is a pretty remarkable car for something so luxurious.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for letting me drive your car, Mark. The Porsche 997 S is truly a remarkable car. It felt like a super quick luxurious super-kart! I had loads of fun in it. Getting back into the M5 was still nice though. I still get amazed at how well it handles as a sedan. Overall it was a great day, driving 2 fantastic cars  :thumbsup:

Offline CortinaD

Are you going to get an exhaust Aemel?

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Are you going to get an exhaust Aemel?

my car is already louder than stock... dunno what's caused it, but it sounds cool :)

Offline CortinaD

my car is already louder than stock... dunno what's caused it, but it sounds cool :)

I got one for mine just the wait now for it to arrive.

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Not sure it is worth road testing  a car that has been on the market for nearly 5 years....

I didn't get it either - but thought it was relevant to a "revisited" thread. :p