Offline M500

As a fellow M5 owner, I am curious as to how many Aussies have modified their beast and to what extent.

Even if it is wheels, suspension or other modifications please post and if you have pictures even better.

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

Not many M5 owners on here, unfortunately.

My mods:
- Pagid RS19 brake pads
- K-mac camber plates

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Mine had 21" Hartge wheels, lowered and upgraded springs, Hartge sport export mufflers and tips, Hartge front spoiler and rear diffuser, custom strut top camber plates for the track only, Michelin Pilot sport cup tyres on OE wheels for the track, speed delimiter - see short vid that Ash will have for NT couple years ago.
Keep Smiling

Offline beama

• Two-headed sister chaser

Mine had 21" Hartge wheels, lowered and upgraded springs, Hartge sport export mufflers and tips, Hartge front spoiler and rear diffuser, custom strut top camber plates for the track only, Michelin Pilot sport cup tyres on OE wheels for the track, speed delimiter - see short vid that Ash will have for NT couple years ago.

I remember the day those first 3 pics were taken:)
Here's another day which I'm sure you'll remember showing the wheels a bit more .
Was is 2.5 degrees you were able to dial with the camber plates?

Offline M500

Car looks great :thumbsup:

Going for Sepang Bronz on an M5 is a non-conventional choice but it looks great.

I bet this car created attention the way it is modified especially a couple of years ago when there wernt many M5's around let alone modified ones.

Well done for being a leader

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Car looks great :thumbsup:

Going for Sepang Bronz on an M5 is a non-conventional choice but it looks great.

I bet this car created attention the way it is modified especially a couple of years ago when there wernt many M5's around let alone modified ones.

Well done for being a leader

Thanks, back in '05 there really weren't many M5's around and you are right about the attention it drew, in the early months of ownership in fact I had more positive comments and thumbs up on the road than I had with the 430. Back then there were fewer M5's than 430's on the road and even fewer modified M5's.

It really was an awesome car and I loved it, it lives in Melbourne now.
Keep Smiling

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise

1neon, was it your car that exceeded 300km/h back in the days when there were no limits in NT?

Offline psw

• Keep smiling

1neon, was it your car that exceeded 300km/h back in the days when there were no limits in NT?

Yes, 320 indicated on speedo.
Keep Smiling