Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I agree FF....but if you have the money, why not...
IMO, BMW is the worst value for money car, and let's not start about re sale value..or ridiculous servicing.....
I changed my wife's X5 for a kluger, and will never look back...oh what a feeling!!

I agree with this too, if you were worried about money you woudn't drive these cars at all.
It's a lifestyle choice and if you have the money.....well  :scratchchin:

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
I agree with this too, if you were worried about money you woudn't drive these cars at all.
It's a lifestyle choice and if you have the money.....well  :scratchchin:
Speaking of wasting money, you still got your maserati??
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Sold it, bought a Commodore :D Really miss it now but I couldn't drive it locally anymore and I didn't want a second car, I think next time I will. This thing is so cheap it's almost like having a free car, can't think of a reason to get rid of it yet, costs nothing, reliable, can park it anywhere.

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession
I agree FF....but if you have the money, why not...

because, if I, as a customer, find out the boss is pissing money away, I'll know damn well he's APPEARING to be making so much money from me he can waste it, and I'll shop elsewhere.

Offline ferrarista2

I'll know damn well he's APPEARING to be making so much money from me he can waste it...
Welcome to this forum...more than half the people here are all about that IMO....

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

because, if I, as a customer, find out the boss is pissing money away, I'll know damn well he's APPEARING to be making so much money from me he can waste it, and I'll shop elsewhere.

I would have thought the new model would be worth the upgrade if it wasn't you'd know when you test drove it........was there a test drive or was it bought in advance by order ? If so and it was so much like the previous one I'd be pretty pissed.

Offline ferrarista2

Sold it, bought a Commodore :D Really miss it now but I couldn't drive it locally anymore and I didn't want a second car, I think next time I will. This thing is so cheap it's almost like having a free car, can't think of a reason to get rid of it yet, costs nothing, reliable, can park it anywhere.
I did remember you saying your maserati drove like a commodore....now you miss it???? Nothing like an Italian engineered piece of machinery
Is there?!?!?

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

• Drives: its obsession

The car in my shop right now that came in needing the least doing, is a Maserati.....

As a used car, the RIGHT Maserati is a great thing to buy/own.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I did remember you saying your maserati drove like a commodore....now you miss it???? Nothing like an Italian engineered piece of machinery
Is there?!?!?

No I never said it drove like a Commodore, but 95% of my driving consists of a daily drive for 1k on a road with a 50k limit. then onto the main road for 2 ks which is under a 40k limit much of the time.

As I said once before , show me an exotic to suit, there isn't any.

Love the Italian machinery now and next time and there will be a next time I'd like a 360 or 430 which will stay under a cover most of the time as I will keep a second car next tiime.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

While we're on the subject of local cars look at this, thats a wooden lampost, didnt even dent it, this happened in Melbourne today.
There;s the main reason not to buy them, but if don't drive like an idiot you should be ok.

3 killed.