Offline domino

• doing it topless

• Drives: on E85
Hi guys

Ash recommended the forum to me and thought id join up. Looks like a mini 6speedonline here, nice

My car isn't quite exotic enough to warrant it's own forum section - 06 M3 Convertible. It's an individual build in LeMans blue with Light Ecru Nappa leather and black timber

Ive done a few mods to it already, including H&R front+rear sways (suprising amount of roll stock), H&R spacers, angel eyes, some trick alu smg paddles, DVD player, illuminated door sills and some Eibach springs (an interim solution while i researched the right coilovers for me) - i had to lower the thing and push the wheels out straight away, even a 330ci sport has a better stance stock. Ive just ordered my coilovers, and went for the Bilstein PSS9's. Looking forward to much better bump absorption with the progressive Bilstein springs vs the linear Eibachs. Also planning on ditching the 19" Conti's, such a harsh tyre - replacing them with Yoki Advan V103s. I had these on my modded 350Z and thought they were a very smooth and comfortable tyre

I'm also the Australian distributor for Micropak - microfibre detailing products. If you guys are interested, ill post a thread with info and pics of the products i stock - draped over exotics natch  :)

Offline waz356

I'm also the Australian distributor for Micropak - microfibre detailing products. If you guys are interested, ill post a thread with info and pics of the products i stock - draped over exotics natch  :)

Hi Domino, welcome and yes, please start a thread on the microfibre detailing gear.

Offline domino

• doing it topless

• Drives: on E85
Thanks waz, will do

big thanks to Ash for letting me mention the business on the forum