when  they are running

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline AshSimmonds

• Geekitecht

• Drives: GF's shitbox :(
  • Name: Humble Narrator
  • www: AshSimmonds.com
Check the site where this vid has turned up...

Hooning Mexicans! :eek:

Offline waz356

It's a looker all right but remember that Top Gear episode in the Isle of Man with the 911, the Vantage and the M6?  The Vantage was nowhere near as quick down the road as the Porsche.  There's not a lot of point buying a weekend toy that is less than the DD as a driving experience.

I hear what you are saying about the CS compared to the F430 but I keep reading of these guys who have both but rate the CS as a keeper and the F430 as a disposable product.

Sorry Mark, but using that logic you would be better off buying a WRX STi or an EvoX as they're both faster (or very close to it) than the 911. The AM is more like the Lambo in that it's a great overall car both as a driving experience and visually. I hate to say it, but the 911 is pretty bland in the looks department compared to a Gallardo or Aston. Have you driven a DB9 or Vantage?

goober

Sorry Mark, but using that logic you would be better off buying a WRX STi or an EvoX as they're both faster (or very close to it) than the 911. The AM is more like the Lambo in that it's a great overall car both as a driving experience and visually. I hate to say it, but the 911 is pretty bland in the looks department compared to a Gallardo or Aston. Have you driven a DB9 or Vantage?

correct, when the porker serum gets in the blood it doesnt get out

Offline waz356

correct, when the porker serum gets in the blood it doesnt get out

it does but it takes a lot of bashing your head against the wall to get things clear again...

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I've never driven an Aston but they hold no appeal at all to me. They are a Ford/Volvo based bitser with even less heritage since Ford sold them.   If you can't say something nice, better to say nothing at all.  :p

Offline waz356

I've never driven an Aston but they hold no appeal at all to me. They are a Ford/Volvo based bitser with even less heritage since Ford sold them.   If you can't say something nice, better to say nothing at all.  :p

Ouch! I'll STFU then.  :banghead:

Offline leburpor

• Loves Tom Cruise