I have 5 rare BMWs up for sale - I’d love if these special cars could find a loved home here in Australia rather than being sent to the UK for sale. Please share this with anyone you might think is interested!
I’ve included photos in the hyperlinks below.http://s1006.photobucket.com/user/alvchua/library/
COLLECTOR BMWs for sale.
1) 1974 BMW 2002 Turbo - LHD VIN 4291417 - Chamonix White
Car is currently stripped and ready for sand blasting and restoration. Will include ALL original panels as well NOS panels and trim.
Seeking $55k as is or $80k fully restored turnkey handover.https://www.flickr.com/photos/alvchua/sets/72157630026481200/
2) 1975 BMW 2002 Baur Cabriolet - Golf Yellow, manual - one of 94 ever made in RHD - Car is in good condition - a few surface rust areas but NO structural rust. Paintwork is faded but still looks very presentable. This would make an excellent restoration base. Car currently has recaro front seats although original black 02 vinyl seats will be included. Has brand New Old Stock BMW original cabriolet roof with new perspex rear window. Seeking AUD$16khttps://www.flickr.com/photos/alvchua/8492039398/in/set-72157632807760569/
3) 1987 BMW E30 M3 - LHD, Henna Red - done only 69500kms - original pristine paintwork, unrestored, unmodified in excellent mechanical and aesthetic condition. Car was imported from Japan in 2011 and has all original Japanese service books confirming corresponding kms. If anyone is seeking an original unmolested example, I doubt you’ll find another in as good condition. Currently on Vic Club rego.https://www.flickr.com/photos/alvchua/sets/72157627453562696/
4) 1972 BMW E9 3.0 CSL - 2785208 - Chamonix White - RHDhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/alvchua/sets/72157629730462517/
Car was owned by an ex-pat Aussie living in the UK and was brought back into Adelaide on his return in the early 80’s where it has resided since. Rust free. Interior is in fantastic condition. There are some unfortunate hail marks on the boot lid when it was at the mechanics and there was a sudden hail - asking $75k as is.
5) 1987 BMW E28 M5 - Delphin Gray - RHD - Car was South African built, sold new to Jpn then imported into NZ where it has extensive documented history. There is an extensive thread on this vehicle on the m5board forums :
previous NZ owner’s thread : http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e28-m5-discussion/165458-new-arrival-e28-m5.html
Powered by the M88 3.5 straight six engine adapted directly from their M1 supercar, the E28 was the very first M5 produced. There were a total of only 283 E28 M5s made in RHD by BMW between March 1986 and November 1988. This is one of the 96 E28 M5s made at the BMW Rosslyn facility in South Africa. The car is straight and rust free and is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. I imported this into Adelaide in January 2013 and this car was at the BMW Club Nationals in Victoria in 2013. Whilst it is currently on Vic Club registration, being RHD, there are no restrictions with it being registered in any state in Australia. It has a factory sunroof, electric seats, extended grey soft leather interior and even has extended leather including leather dashboard, rear parcel shelf, sun visors and also boot lining! Having done only 156,000kms, the M88/3 engine is extremely powerful and it is a fantastic driver’s car.
For more information or to discuss the above cars further, please contact : Alvin : firstname.lastname@example.org