Offline raventhereaper

Just like the title says. I have a set of rims on my 1985 e30 323i M, which i have no idea of the brand, make, model or anything about them. I was once told that they were "Getrag" brand rims. However this doesn't make sense because getrag is a transmission company. Btw I have a getrag gearbox fitted. However I tried to research getrag rims and came up with nothing. Please help me shed some light on just what the hell these rims are.

Offline j15

I've never seen those before. Try asking on www.eurocca.net someone on there may know the wheels or the car

Offline flamestone

• Geekographer

• Drives: to and from everywhere
  • Name: Shane
  • www: Flamestone.com
The name "Delta" pops into my head when I look at them.

Not sure why, plus I suspect Delta is no longer around.  So I'm probably not helping much.   :(

Offline beama

• Two-headed sister chaser

Just like the title says. I have a set of rims on my 1985 e30 323i M, which i have no idea of the brand, make, model or anything about them. I was once told that they were "Getrag" brand rims. However this doesn't make sense because getrag is a transmission company. Btw I have a getrag gearbox fitted. However I tried to research getrag rims and came up with nothing. Please help me shed some light on just what the hell these rims are.

I think they are an aftermarket wheel which is based on the E34 M5 "turbine wheel covers" which came standard with that model.

I have tested them on the track and found that with the turbine covers on, the disc temp was 60 degrees C less than without.

Here are a couple of pics with and without the covers on.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Offline raventhereaper

actually turned out they are called Zender Turbo's. Zender being the brand and Turbo being the style. Thanks anyway guys.

Offline beama

• Two-headed sister chaser

G'day Steve.  Long time no talk.  :)

Yes, been a while Mark. Apart from a bit of lurking here and in F chat and the odd post, haven't had the time to participate more.

Cheers,

Steve

Offline dutchie34

if you cant get Zenders,  try Ronal, they have both Turbo and Aero designs which are very similar  :tilt:

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Yes, been a while Mark. Apart from a bit of lurking here and in F chat and the odd post, haven't had the time to participate more.

Cheers,

Steve

This was Steve's last post on AE.  I'm guessing things weren't well at this stage but he didn't want to burden us with his troubles.  That's Steve for you.