Kilometres:  113500
Transmission:  Automatic
Drive Train:  Rear Wheel Drive
Fuel Type:  Petrol - Premium Unleaded
Colour:  Silver
Air Conditioning:  Yes
Registration Number:  377LIW
Registration Expiry: 6 months -  14/10/2014

Please contact me if interested or have any questions about the vehicle on 0459114446

I am willing to transport/drive the car to a keen buyer if need to be..
MY07 2006 BMW 335 I COUPE TWIN TURBO 6CYL STEPTRONIC FEATURES INCLUDE:

- PUSH BUTTON START
- AUTO PADDLE SHIFT
- ABS
- POWER STEERING
- ELECTRIC MIRRORS
- ELECTRIC SUN ROOF
- TINTED WINDOWS
- 18 ALLOYS
- BLUETOOTH SYSTEM,SAT NAVIGATION,6 STACKER CD SYSTEM
- ELECTRIC SEAT'S
- DVD SYSTEM
- EASY TOUCH ACCESS
- TV SYSTEM
- VOICE RECOGNITION
- MUCH MUCH MORE LUXURY BMW 335 I FACTORY OPTIONS

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/BMW-335i-2006/SSE-AD-2633089/?Cr=6&sdmvc=1

FULL BMW SERVICE LOGBOOK HISTORY.

BONUS FEATURES:
- Luxurious black leather interior
- Comfort access, so you’ll never fumble for the keys again.
- Business Satellite navigation system which includes the more powerful Pro Logic7 sound
system upgrade, more speakers and includes the hidden 6 cd stacker in the boot.
- Adaptive headlights which turn & follow the road when you steer! Lighting up the dark
corners at night. It also features updated white Halogen angel eyes
- Factory optioned with adaptive cruise control with integrated crash mitigation system

ABOUT THE INTEGRATED CRASH MITIGATION SYSTEM - It controls your speed both up & downhill (no more speeding tickets), the vehicle is fitted with a radar system which tracks vehicles in your lane and adjusts the distance & speed accordingly which keeps you at the desired distance. It also detects vehicles that may move into your lane unexpectedly or brake suddenly and the vehicle will brake automatically to avoid a collision.

ABOUT THE ENGINE - As you’re already most likely aware the power plant of the 335i is the award winning Twin Turbo 3 litre 6 cylinder petrol engine N54 which won Engine of the year 2007 & 2008 this title is challenged by all Major manufactures including Mercedes, Ferrari & Porsche. This brilliant engine won this award 2 years in a row! Not only that, BMW has won this award 6 out of the 14 years that it’s been running! No other manufacture has ever done better. The amount of engineering that goes into the vehicle is second to none when compared to mass produced vehicle’s

ABOUT THE GEARBOX - The Steptronic 6 speed gearbox has been in use with BMW for over 10 years! With this track record & advancement in technology it was the only choice for such a vehicle. Switched into sport model it livens up the engine & driving habits of the vehicle.

ABOUT THE SHAPE - They don’t manufacture anymore 3 series Coupe’s this vehicle is now the last of long line of 3 series BMW Coupe’s you can own an absolute icon of BMW history. The new BMW coupe is the 4 series which is a heavier bodied vehicle and in essence a slower model. The 335i coupe has the reputation of being the baby M3 which also has the baby budget to match when compared to the V8 M3
This 335i Coupe is a one-off BMW which was specially ordered from the production plant in Regensburg, Germany not South Africa were the 4 door versions are made. That’s right only the Coupe’s E92 are made in Germany a lot of the other less special models are outsourced to cheaper labour areas which could only mean one thing. You get what you pay for! This solid quality European built BMW 335i was over $112,000 new!

PURCHASE HISTORY - Initally purchased new from Brisbane’s Daisyhill BMW dealer and has a full log book service history for the mere 90’000k’s travel over its short life all with the original selling dealership Brisbane BMW. It spent most days in a Garage in Cleveland and only driven on the wkds when i am home from work.