Offline jamesatfish

I don't know of another Verde (green). Funnily enough I don't recall a orange or yellow 570 either?

I was offered a VI 570 about 3 years ago at a bargain (ie LCT dodge) price from one of the dealers.  That car had been modified aftermarket so sounds like the lowered car scud mentioned.

I assume that makes 2 VI 570s here, plus the Performante Spyder that's currently on the market.

Offline dkabab

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

The seats in my 570 were very comfortable, for me anyway, perfect posture while you are driving, if you are on the large side they might be uncomfortable, for my size they are perfect.

There is a big difference between a 560 and a 570, I would have an early Superlegerra over a 560, 560 is too soft in comparison, 570 is an outstanding car the best in the Gallardo range, Scud's is the right color and its optioned right also looks like he's giving it away, I think I should also mention that he's a very lovely guy!

If a 570 was out of budget I'd wait and save enough coin to buy one, good luck!

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

The seats in my 570 were very comfortable, for me anyway, perfect posture while you are driving, if you are on the large side they might be uncomfortable, for my size they are perfect.

There is a big difference between a 560 and a 570, I would have an early Superlegerra over a 560, 560 is too soft in comparison, 570 is an outstanding car the best in the Gallardo range, Scud's is the right color and its optioned right also looks like he's giving it away, I think I should also mention that he's a very lovely guy!

your 15% cut sure bought me a lot of nice words.

Offline Fortis

• 300kph+ club

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

• Drives: my wife crazy
Saw scud's car in person, it was great and I even bought one off him a year or so back, never looked back....

Ps. Scud, remember my cut too! ;)

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

I was offered a VI 570 about 3 years ago at a bargain (ie LCT dodge) price from one of the dealers.  That car had been modified aftermarket so sounds like the lowered car scud mentioned.

I assume that makes 2 VI 570s here, plus the Performante Spyder that's currently on the market.

I was offered the deal too (while his company owned it), but I didn't end up taking it and bought the white 570 from the dealer instead. The previous owner spent over 10k on the suspensions and it also came with the stock ones...

Offline app

Offline PhatTomcat

Your thinking is along with the conclusion I'm reaching; I'd really like a SLG and may wait a little while and go for a 570. In the meantime I'll keep watching the market. Getting a known car from a forum member here seems a good start.

Offline Richie

• I need Lambo drugs...

Your thinking is along with the conclusion I'm reaching; I'd really like a SLG and may wait a little while and go for a 570. In the meantime I'll keep watching the market. Getting a known car from a forum member here seems a good start.

I have owned both and Fortis is right, lp570 is worth your wait. Their seats are exactly the same as the ones in the SV. I am a short guy and I find them very comfortable to be in.