Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Go for it,   And to swap for a lambo probably a Urraco...

good point…………..but what does one do with a Benz, they were desirable once, now they are only a status symbol in the subdivisions of outer burbs
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Mercedes-Benz-SL65-2005/AGC-AD-10895071/?Cr=1&sdmvc=1

Half the k's same money :scratchchin:

Regardless of the KM's or dollars…the current crop of SL's will never make one look like Gere in American Gigolo

Geez I only have a sliver 575M cos of Bad boys 2…………..except I'm not black or hung like a baboon
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
good point…………..but what does one do with a Benz, they were desirable once, now they are only a status symbol in the subdivisions of outer burbs

Mercedes Benz, BMW etc lost what little cache they had when they went down market in search of volume in the late 1980's.
I remember my old man buying them in the mid 1970's and they were actually relatively rare and pretty expensive. There was definitely some cache in owning one (at least in Australia) back in those days. I remember being shocked seeing them being used as Taxis when the family went on a holiday in Europe during that period. It was pretty much the feeling you would get today if you went to a country and found that the garden variety taxi cabs were Rolls Royce Silver Ghosts.

Offline dexter

redbook doesn't have a clue , and aren't optimistic as you suggest or realistic in any sense. NSX's are on there priced at $34-40k lol find me one at that price!

Anyway the car is a v12 twin turbo, would love to know what half of you drive to work everyday, considering this car can kick ass on a gallardo , and will also get you to work effortlessly, comfortably without the problems other exotic cars give in everyday use. This car came out at $455k thats half a milli not $75k

Offline dexter

cheapest one on carsales is $140k , i will part with a swap or some serious cash over $95k i need the cash for a project

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

Anyway the car is a v12 twin turbo, would love to know what half of you drive to work everyday, considering this car can kick ass on a gallardo , and will also get you to work effortlessly, comfortably without the problems other exotic cars give in everyday use. This car came out at $455k thats half a milli not $75k

This is going to end in tears :p

Offline dexter

This is going to end in tears :p
not really I paid $220k only a year and a half ago, I don't mind losing a bit of cash I'm not short of it

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
not really I paid $220k only a year and a half ago, I don't mind losing a bit of cash I'm not short of it

Well clearly you are short of cash according to your own admission...  :doh:

cheapest one on carsales is $140k , i will part with a swap or some serious cash over $95k i need the cash for a project
You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!