Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides
  • The only wrong decision is Regret

• Drives: Cars
  • Name: Knob Head
:D you definitely dont have the latter if you actually paid 220k 18 months ago..........

Out of curiosity I texted a wholesaler and he said he would give $75k for it and sell it to a dealer for ~$82k , dealer will probably put it on for sale asking $130k and take anything over $100k, if it doesn't sell in the first month his asking price and offer price will get lower...

Wholesaler would have more insight than anyone in this situation as he is probably the one that would pick it up if you don't sell it privately to someone who desperately wants a later Middle Aged female realestate agents car ;)

Yes I've given you some slack, but seriously Asking price and sale price are two completely different things with OLD high performance European cars. Not sure how many you have bought and sold before but I'm just taking a stab in the dark but it doesn't sound like you have had experience with many yet.

Boy are you going to get a shock if you ever get into the used Italian cars...

Good luck with the sale, by all means prove everyone wrong as you only need one buyer who doesn't really know what they are doing to get an above average sale, but the chances are very low, especially with your Km's.

You can say I'm wrong, but my garage doesn't agree with that statement!!!

Offline barra

Lol!  Couldn't have picked a wealthier or younger forum member to try and brag to or put down haha

Wattens wouldn't wipe his arse with your merc

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Out of curiosity I texted a wholesaler and he said he would give $75k for it and sell it to a dealer for ~$82k , dealer will probably put it on for sale asking $130k and take anything over $100k, if it doesn't sell in the first month his asking price and offer price will get lower...

Wholesaler would have more insight than anyone in this situation as he is probably the one that would pick it up if you don't sell it privately to someone who desperately wants a later Middle Aged female realestate agents car ;)

Yes I've given you some slack, but seriously Asking price and sale price are two completely different things with OLD high performance European cars. Not sure how many you have bought and sold before but I'm just taking a stab in the dark but it doesn't sound like you have had experience with many yet.

Boy are you going to get a shock if you ever get into the used Italian cars...

Good luck with the sale, by all means prove everyone wrong as you only need one buyer who doesn't really know what they are doing to get an above average sale, but the chances are very low, especially with your Km's.

its over 5 years old, banks and finance companies wont want to finance it just based on the car, if realestate is attached there might be a strong chance, benz might even finance it. Big if, but if someone paid 140k for it now, the rate of depreciation would take it below 50k after 60 months.

I concur on the wholsale price, and thats if you can get someone to put their hand up for one. If the owner paid 220k for it 18 months ago and wholsale is now 80 odd k.......not a bad tear up, it will end in tears
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

Lol!  Couldn't have picked a wealthier or younger forum member to try and brag to or put down haha

Wattens wouldn't wipe his arse with your merc

Lol oh well, you live and learn.

I was also a bit "head strong" to say the least when I first joined this forum. The evidence of it is still in cyberspace today.

Most successful driven young men feel that they have to prove something when you enter an environment like this which you think is primarily full of old well spoken silver spooners, when in reality the exotic owners on this forum range in age, profession, education, ethnicity, income, legit, fraudsters, self made or old money etc...

The only demographic not represented here is women lol, all other major groups are taken, and surprisingly enough there are quite a few young exotic owners on here, some are just lurkers where as others contribute.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline Wattens

• Free Mustache Rides

Lol

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan