Offline TomE

The media hype is just insane. No one will care by next week.
"There's too many self-Indulgent wieners in this city with too much bloody money! Now, if I was driving a 1967 275 GTB four-cam... "

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

The media hype is just insane. No one will care by next week.

This will go on for months until we are all driven crazy.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

This will go on for months until we are all driven crazy.

I am surprised he hasn't gone further than this, like mandatory exercise and God bothering for those on wellfare!! And taxes on Macca's/Red Rooter/Pissy Hut/etc/etc.....  :tilt:

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Would have been nice to see a cull put in place in the Boganville areas of our capital cities.  Would save billions in welfare payments annually and also cut crime and drug use. 

Other than that, this years budget was painless for me.
Not that I want to admit, BUT, I did flick around and catch a bit of that Bogan Hunters last night (I need those few minutes back).  Bloke in Tasmania on a disability pension pissed every day, off to the pub after dropping kids off at school all at our cost.  Prime example of abuse of the system.  That's what has to stop.

I'm all for looking after people in the community who genuinely need it but this is abuse IMO.  Unfortunately the press never pick up on this and only ever find some granny who is going to miss out.

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Not that I want to admit, BUT, I did flick around and catch a bit of that Bogan Hunters last night (I need those few minutes back).  Bloke in Tasmania on a disability pension pissed every day, off to the pub after dropping kids off at school all at our cost.  Prime example of abuse of the system.  That's what has to stop.

I'm all for looking after people in the community who genuinely need it but this is abuse IMO.  Unfortunately the press never pick up on this and only ever find some granny who is going to miss out.

I saw a bit of that as there was nothing else on, how low can free to air go.
I'm getting Foxtel.

Offline j15

When I was a teenager I was dating a girl with a divorced mother.

The mother was unemployed, and subsisted entirely off various forms of welfare by living in government housing and collecting a single mother's pension. She had job skills and was readily employable, she simply chose not to work because the welfare regime of the day was enough to support her modest but unambitious lifestyle.

There will always be welfare leeches who could do better but choose not to. Weeding them out of the system would probably be such an administrative burden that it would cancel out any of the prospective savings anyway.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
I saw a bit of that as there was nothing else on, how low can free to air go.
I'm getting Foxtel.

I saved Harvey Norman from bankruptcy

after spending 3 years watching QANDA and each week throwing bricks at TV then buying new plasma each week i stopped buying tv cos i stopped watching QANDA

end result, i'm not on harvey norman frequent buyer list and blood pressure is normal again
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Offline dkabab

I saved Harvey Norman from bankruptcy

after spending 3 years watching QANDA and each week throwing bricks at TV then buying new plasma each week i stopped buying tv cos i stopped watching QANDA

end result, i'm not on harvey norman frequent buyer list and blood pressure is normal again

Come see me and I'll give you a good price because we have mutual friends....

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Richo's having a blub.

Richo is a dead shit
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.