Offline ACP

• Lives in a Metro Tangerine

• Drives: McLaren
Now, now just because an F12 doesn't saunter down the road swinging it's dick in it's hand and shouting "look at me, look at me" doesn't make it ugly.

:p

Maybe not ugly. Perhaps terribly unrememerable???

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

Wow,  really?

i must be getting strange ideas in my old age, its the first one that looks beautiful, the shape flows really nicely, its stance is so much more agressive than its predecessors and overall just a far more polished looking car than the 599,575,550,456 etc

Offline ACP

Offline ACP

Wow,  really?

i must be getting strange ideas in my old age, its the first one that looks beautiful, the shape flows really nicely, its stance is so much more agressive than its predecessors and overall just a far more polished looking car than the 599,575,550,456 etc

For me it's just too plain and not extreme enough to be the top of the range high volume production Ferrari. I grew up in the Testarossa era where to see a Ferrari was such an event. My kids saw a Testarossa at the weekend and were literally blown away. The week before we saw an F12 at a dealer and they could not remember it...

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
For me it's just too plain and not extreme enough to be the top of the range high volume production Ferrari. I grew up in the Testarossa era where to see a Ferrari was such an event. My kids saw a Testarossa at the weekend and were literally blown away. The week before we saw an F12 at a dealer and they could not remember it...

Still love those side fins on the TR!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Still love those side fins on the TR!

They were an absolute bitch to wash and get dry. Our TR had rust repairs done on both doors twice within the warranty period :eek:

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater

All modern Ferrari designs lack the pizzaz and wow factor of a Lamborghini; but some like the 458 are drop dead gorgeous. I think the F12 is a very well resolved design.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle

But a TR was a mid engined car. They're always going to be better than a front engined car ☺

Online andecorp

• Biggest daddy in the park 300kph+ club
  • No idea how to make her happy!

• Drives: too many cars for one ass
Now, now just because an F12 doesn't saunter down the road swinging it's dick in it's hand and shouting "look at me, look at me" doesn't make it ugly.

:p
458 beautiful. Speciale and now 488, even better. F12  :?
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot.

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A red car.
F12 is more of a GT. It competes with Astons and Jags more than exotics. I like them a lot.