Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Why do you say that? I daily drove my GT3 for about 18 months and always loved my buckets.

when i went to the Turbo i felt like i was sitting in a bench seat and didn't really enjoy them.

The GT4 optionally gets the more extreme 918 style buckets I think.

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
The GT4 optionally gets the more extreme 918 style buckets I think.

yup

This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Why do you say that? I daily drove my GT3 for about 18 months and always loved my buckets.
+1

Always had buckets in my Porsches.

Would have it no other way.

Offline Alpinem3e92

The GT4 seat options

2 way
18 way
Leightweight Buckets

With all the dramas with the LWB production, early Aus cars don't have them, likely only cars delivered next year will have them. I am told they can be retro fitted however.

Offline NBTBRV8

Driving in buckets is great. Trying to get out of them and falling face first into the gutter looking a twat isn't so good. Maybe it's just me

This is right.  I seriously thought (was torn) between 18 way adaptive sport seats and buckets for the GTS, but went with Adaptives in the end.  Buckets fit you so nicely but aren't great for daily use with passengers who don't appreciate cars and can be awkward to get in and out of, plus you really need to be able to fully open the door.  Plus you can't adjust the rake of the backrest can you? 

So for daily use you need to be a real car enthusiast, which I am but my head took over my heart.

Either way both are great.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
yup

they may be marginally more bucket'y  than the ones I had, but i dont see that it would be any real issue