Offline TJB

So Mercedes have the S63/S65 models, and now Audi are building an S8 Plus model to sit above their S8...

- 0-100 in 3.8 seconds
- 445kW (605bhp), which is up 63kW from the standard S8
- 700Nm
- Top Speed of 305km/h
- Base European price of 145,200 euros

http://www.netcarshow.com/audi/2016-s8_plus/
http://www.topgear.com/car-news/frankfurt-motor-show/audi-s8-plus-does-0-62-38sec
http://www.caradvice.com.au/371237/audi-s8-plus-unveiled/

Offline TJB

Still no sign of an impending BMW M7... and BMW chiefs continue to apparently rule it out

I for one am surprised why they wouldn't want some of this market share - but with the G11 7-Series to arrive soon, maybe that will change, particularly if the S8 Plus takes off?

Offline Fil-Ski

• Name: Scuderia
The depreciation on the S8 Plus will be epic.

Offline dkabab

no more than most of the high end luxo barges... i would have thought lexus would take the cake though...

i wish audi estates depreciated faster... id love an rs6 estate

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason
  • Choose to take risks or settle for ordinary.

• Drives: A burgandy car.

It looks old already. IMO. I think that would make it very hard to sell used without a big drop in price. Performance looks fantastic but the car doesnt look as classy or as modern as an upmarket Honda to me and doesnt look muscular like its a prestige performance model. They got the mechanics right but failed on the looks.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

It looks old already. IMO. I think that would make it very hard to sell used without a big drop in price. Performance looks fantastic but the car doesnt look as classy or as modern as an upmarket Honda to me and doesnt look muscular like its a prestige performance model. They got the mechanics right but failed on the looks.

I didn't know Honda made upmarket cars these days

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason

I didn't know Honda made upmarket cars these days

Honda, Daewoo.. whatever they are, lol There is one model that Ive spotted a few times that I thought looked really nice, it might even have been a Nissan Maxima. I havent bothered to turn around to go see what it actually was but it looked Asian and looked really nice. The Audi looks old to me. If you said to me that it was a 2010 model I would easily believe you.

Ive said a few times before that I'd hate to be a new car designer. It cant be easy keeping the company happy and designing cars how you'd really like to see them.

Offline alvchua

• Drives: Old junks
Honda, Daewoo.. whatever they are, lol There is one model that Ive spotted a few times that I thought looked really nice, it might even have been a Nissan Maxima. I havent bothered to turn around to go see what it actually was but it looked Asian and looked really nice. The Audi looks old to me. If you said to me that it was a 2010 model I would easily believe you.
there's a big Hyundai with a badge that looks like an Aston Martin. I thought it looked pretty good!
Forgiveness is easier to achieve than permission!

Offline Joel

there's a big Hyundai with a badge that looks like an Aston Martin. I thought it looked pretty good!

hyundai genesis

Offline anotherforumuser

• AE's voice of reason