Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Don't think so small -

Women drive the economy in many ways.....think about your home life. :rolleyes:
I couldn't put the wrong thing in the rubbish and not the recycle bin without risking a sh#t fight.
Tesla is still small but don't be surprised at the speed of growth once they get the mix right.
Yes it will take years but it will happen, it's inevitable , take public transport, the trucking industry and so on, every dollar they spend is under scrutiny.

Anyone that can build an electric car that can burn off a Lambo is half way there.

BTW Teslas are growing n me saw a while one today.....very classy ;)

I'm not thinking small, I am thinking realistically........

Putting Rubbish in the bin does not prove how women drive the economy either. All that shows is a shallow person who is doing one small insignificant thing to make themselves feel better about them doing something for the plant........like pissing in a Wet suit.

I have no doubt EVs will be part of our future but the vehicles have a long way to go to be cost effective and practical. Plus the infrastructure has a long way to go as well. Tech is progressing at a very fast rate, there could be something around the corner that blows EVs out of the water.

But to make sweeping statements that EVs will finish traditional car and Oil is a bit silly.

Oh and on the public transport thing, I think it has little to do with saving the planet and more to do with the pain in the arse of having a car in the city!!! I do it often and it's shit, you spend half the day in traffic, not to mention the fact that if you park for a few hours it costs you like $85!!! 

Offline Fil-Ski

• Drives: 993TT
Hippies don't give a shit about the environment either. That's why they roll around in shit boxes from the 1980's that spew black smoke into the air. Their contribution to saving the environment is putting a Greens sticker on the back bumper along with a Ban Coal and Greenpeace sticker. 

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Hippies don't give a shit about the environment either. That's why they roll around in shit boxes from the 1980's that spew black smoke into the air. Their contribution to saving the environment is putting a Greens sticker on the back bumper along with a Ban Coal and Greenpeace sticker.

Exactly........

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

I'm not thinking small, I am thinking realistically........

Putting Rubbish in the bin does not prove how women drive the economy either. All that shows is a shallow person who is doing one small insignificant thing to make themselves feel better about them doing something for the plant........like pissing in a Wet suit.

I have no doubt EVs will be part of our future but the vehicles have a long way to go to be cost effective and practical. Plus the infrastructure has a long way to go as well. Tech is progressing at a very fast rate, there could be something around the corner that blows EVs out of the water.

But to make sweeping statements that EVs will finish traditional car and Oil is a bit silly.

Oh and on the public transport thing, I think it has little to do with saving the planet and more to do with the pain in the arse of having a car in the city!!! I do it often and it's shit, you spend half the day in traffic, not to mention the fact that if you park for a few hours it costs you like $85!!!

Hey !!!

https://hbr.org/2009/09/the-female-economy

Yes traffic is making driving around town  a chore these days....public transport will rule the cities in the near future.

EV's will put oil and traditional consumer vehicles in the shade within 10 years.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

EV's will put oil and traditional consumer vehicles in the shade within 10 years.

I'm willing to bet you $1000 on that then!!!

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

Start saving now :D

Pfft, that will be the cost of a cup of coffee by then.............

Offline shack

• 300kph+ club
  • I am not here .....

And the F*ckers camp down by the beach illegally and get shitty when they are asked to leave.

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

That's a pretty open ended statement anyway, let's quantify that shall we???

What are you talking, 50% of the new car market?? 75%???? What about Oil? $2 a barrel????   

Offline dodger

• Tommy Gunna

Nimbin, where the busiest place is Centrelink -