Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
But only 50% if what I do requires me to be in the Smoke........

I make the same money regardless of where it is and it will be even more so when private contracting starts up.........

No EV for you then Sir :p

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

No EV for you then Sir :p

Oh well I'll just have to turn up to site meeting in the Mustang then.  :p

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

When the major auto makers start bringing EVs to the market Tesla will make plenty from the Superchargers to charge your GM Bolt or Ford Electron. It might be move over Shell more than the vehicle manufacturing in the Tesla profit column.

Offline allanuber

• Name: Al
When the major auto makers start bringing EVs to the market Tesla will make plenty from the Superchargers to charge your GM Bolt or Ford Electron. It might be move over Shell more than the vehicle manufacturing in the Tesla profit column.

There's already angst over queues and lineups for superchargers in the US.

When you consider major petrol stations on every corner competing and improving their product today - versus few, slow to use supercharging stations then the infrastructure has a long way to go to be workable, much less profitable. (Noting again that the guys here with EV's charge at home, so they are not going to be stopping at superchargers to top up and buy an ice cream anytime soon)...
C'mon, do it!

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
Oh well I'll just have to turn up to site meeting in the Mustang then.  :p

There's a silver one living on my street. They're really growing on me. It looked very classy in this colour.

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

There's already angst over queues and lineups for superchargers in the US.

When you consider major petrol stations on every corner competing and improving their product today - versus few, slow to use supercharging stations then the infrastructure has a long way to go to be workable, much less profitable. (Noting again that the guys here with EV's charge at home, so they are not going to be stopping at superchargers to top up and buy an ice cream anytime soon)...

Yeah, this was my argument earlier regarding infrastructure..................

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

There's a silver one living on my street. They're really growing on me. It looked very classy in this colour.

Holden are kicking themselves now, they had the chance to do the same with the Camaro or Corvette but thought the Stang was going to be a flop.........even with the price rise dealers are still taking orders and all orders for 2016 are now done.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
Holden are kicking themselves now, they had the chance to do the same with the Camaro or Corvette but thought the Stang was going to be a flop.........even with the price rise dealers are still taking orders and all orders for 2016 are now done.

You mean one of the Australian manufacturers was so obstinate to think Australians don't actually want good or interesting cars and decided to keep pumping us full of sub par no longer relevant motor vehicles?    Well, i never......

Offline mondi

• Resident Bogan

You mean one of the Australian manufacturers was so obstinate to think Australians don't actually want good or interesting cars and decided to keep pumping us full of sub par no longer relevant motor vehicles?    Well, i never......

The Mother Companies don't give a shit about little old us..............being a RHD country it makes it too hard for them to worry about.

Maybe we should go LHD??????      :scratchchin:

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter

The Mother Companies don't give a shit about little old us..............being a RHD country it makes it too hard for them to worry about.

Maybe we should go LHD??????      :scratchchin:

What a nightmare!
I love my car. Buy your own