Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Doc asked what the difference would be as she likes the A45

would anyone trade the M3 4 door V8 for an A45
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

Doc asked what the difference would be as she likes the A45

would anyone trade the M3 4 door V8 for an A45

Not a crazy move. The A45 is quite a car and the M3 is about to be replaced. The main thing is she wants it. Why fight it?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Not a crazy move. The A45 is quite a car and the M3 is about to be replaced. The main thing is she wants it. Why fight it?

on Rebecca's behalf

she loves you
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

and from me

i dont think its a bad move, i cant rate the M3 4 door when i compare to my old e46 M3

she still wants my 911......

back to you Mark.....you are the David Burrell of Aussie Exotics

Offline Steve.

• Drives: AMG.
  • Name: Steve
The A45 is a pretty special car. That said, it's much smaller than the M3. The seats can be a bit tight - even for me, and I'm not a particularly big guy.

It sounds ridiculous, looks completely understated, and it's a lot of fun to drive. Surprisingly - deceptively - quick, too.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

The A45 is a pretty special car. That said, it's much smaller than the M3. The seats can be a bit tight - even for me, and I'm not a particularly big guy.

It sounds ridiculous, looks completely understated, and it's a lot of fun to drive. Surprisingly - deceptively - quick, too.

thanks, she wants to drive one to compare it, i know the screen in the thing is naff but considering she is over the bmw thing (dont blame her when i look at that shit iDrive knob)

M3's lost it with the V8 IMO

Offline Alpinem3e92

I know of a few who have had A45s and CLA45s who have moved them on already.

The DCT is shite and they are, after all, just a tricked up $45k base model Merc with a front drive based AWD. Save some cash, get her interested in a S3 kitted up with Bang & Ollefsen and nicely done seats and LED headlights, add an APR tune and bingo.

Just my opin.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

I know of a few who have had A45s and CLA45s who have moved them on already.

The DCT is shite and they are, after all, just a tricked up $45k base model Merc with a front drive based AWD. Save some cash, get her interested in a S3 kitted up with Bang & Ollefsen and nicely done seats and LED headlights, add an APR tune and bingo.

Just my opin.

just googling S3 now....good point

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
Early next year there will be an all new RS3 to compete with the A45.
It will have either a modified 2.5 5 cylinder from the TTRS or a hi output 2.0 turbo.
Rumours suggest 270kw, possibly even 300...
And it'll look something like this...

Given that the S3 is 6ok I would say 80k for the RS3 might be around the money...
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.