Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
That Enzo would be fooked if it has been burning under the desert sun for 2 years.
Bit like the Brunei cars; but without the humidity.......which turns them to jelly :(

Offline Nobleambitions

• Back from the naughty corner.

That Enzo would be fooked if it has been burning under the desert sun for 2 years.
Bit like the Brunei cars; but without the humidity.......which turns them to jelly :(
Looks like the auction estimates that car news sites are reporting aren't taking this into account.

I can't imagine a car of this calibre being driven all that much by its owner though. Perhaps a prospective faux garage queen?

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
Looks like the auction estimates that car news sites are reporting aren't taking this into account.

I can't imagine a car of this calibre being driven all that much by its owner though. Perhaps a prospective faux garage queen?

It may have been the best example in the world before it sat in the desert for 2 years. It sure as hell wouldn't be the best example afterwards I can assure you.

Offline Nobleambitions

• Back from the naughty corner.

It may have been the best example in the world before it sat in the desert for 2 years. It sure as hell wouldn't be the best example afterwards I can assure you.
Of course, but one can dream...

...of Emirati versions of FF and Mario healing the mechanics and exterior of this once transcendent machine to its former glory :tilt:

Offline tdc911

'Tis genuine.

Source: Kidston "this is what happens if you donate your outdated 1960s Ferrari racer to your local high school, whose mechanical class students know how to dismantle it, but are less good at putting it back together...A true story."

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

I think these belong here...

The 355C and 348 GT/C that were recently sold from Malaysia....

182km on the 355 & only 89km on the 348....

Both cars suffered extensive humidity damage. All glues and bonding agents and rubbers and plastics and leathers are in terrible shape...

Great to see them though....

Edit, 355 pic not working