Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj29plvUkqA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj29plvUkqA</a>
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline dexter

Thats some serious speed , only problem id have with this car is being 6 foot 4  :(

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

Looks the tits.

Pizzles on la la la la Ferrari.

Offline amgsl55

• Tooth hurty

Thats some serious speed , only problem id have with this car is being 6 foot 4  :(

I trust you're waiting on here for some one to sell it at half price  :) :) :)

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
Looks the tits.

Pizzles on la la la la Ferrari.

+1

Still hate the KERS shit; but what a car !

A 9.8 second 1/4 mile   FAAARK :eek:

I don't understand why they can't make these in RHD. It's my understanding that they use pretty much the same carbon fibre tub across the whole range of McLaren road cars.

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

It sounds awesome in the flesh.  It was being tested at the Nurburgring when I was there in October last year.

Scud, is the commentator related. ;)

Offline JBO

• Drives: Something that doesn't meet my aspirations...yet...
+1

Still hate the KERS shit; but what a car !

A 9.8 second 1/4 mile   FAAARK :eek:

I don't understand why they can't make these in RHD. It's my understanding that they use pretty much the same carbon fibre tub across the whole range of McLaren road cars.

It's insanity that they don't make it in RHD given their home market is RHD.
This anonymous clan of slack-jawed troglodytes has cost me the election, and yet if I were to have them killed, I would be the one to go to jail. That's democracy for you. - C Montgomery Burns.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
It's insanity that they don't make it in RHD given their home market is RHD.

That wouldn't be part of the equation as they can legally drive LHD cars in England anyway. Given the rise in sales to Asia you would think RHD would be a much more viable economic proposition now.
You would never sell them in any volume in Australia because of our insane taxes. The number of buyers drops off to almost nothing once you cross the million dollar barrier here.

Offline mtarone

That wouldn't be part of the equation as they can legally drive LHD cars in England anyway. Given the rise in sales to Asia you would think RHD would be a much more viable economic proposition now.
You would never sell them in any volume in Australia because of our insane taxes. The number of buyers drops off to almost nothing once you cross the million dollar barrier here.

Just on the subject of taxes, I was comparing car costs with a friend who lives in Singapore. Makes my 911 look like a bargain in comparison :) Singapore's COE is now around $90K I believe.

Offline dkabab

Just on the subject of taxes, I was comparing car costs with a friend who lives in Singapore. Makes my 911 look like a bargain in comparison :) Singapore's COE is now around $90K I believe.

Compare what you pay in tax and see who's actually in front