Offline Tiger

Thats the reason behind having it with the hill climb at Willunga, people who go to the AMF want to see cars driven that you won't see on the street aka evo's etc. The cost will dictate who will attend as a competitor however given its $800....that is cheap in comparison to doing a GT round or Carrera Cup, yes, I appreciate the events are different.

Willunga Hillclimb has nothing to do with AMF wrong as usual Goober!

All to do with the classic that also now runs on the same weekend and a closed road Hillclimb would work well for both the event and the locals who are impacted with road closures.

I only do a few evens a year in my 360 Challenge AMF, Alma and Willunga Hill so I'm contemplating the classic this year for some fun.

Roll on summer

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
I'm thinking of paying the 40 bucks to see if my car qualifies for the event.  If there is genuinely 4 x 15-20 minute runs I'll come over.  If it's only 10 minute runs as NSX said, it's a long way to go, so won't bother.  More research to do at my end. :)

I don't think the entry fee is that bad IMO.  Prime location.

Ive done this event 3 times now and just to make sure how long my sessions times were i just downloaded natsoft race timing
 the most laps ive done in a session was 7 at sub 1.00min per lap average was 4 laps less than i remembered.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Willunga Hillclimb has nothing to do with AMF wrong as usual Goober!

All to do with the classic that also now runs on the same weekend and a closed road Hillclimb would work well for both the event and the locals who are impacted with road closures.

I only do a few evens a year in my 360 Challenge AMF, Alma and Willunga Hill so I'm contemplating the classic this year for some fun.

I gather you have inside information thus I'm wrong, what is your source
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Tiger

I gather you have inside information thus I'm wrong, what is your source

Well it's not Natsoft that's for sure, they have you for any event you double enter with Tim as the gun driver  😀

Roll on summer

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Well it's not Natsoft that's for sure, they have you for any event you double enter with Tim as the gun driver  😀

You claimed I was wrong as usual, where did you get your information from, please enlighten us
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Nate_titch

• Drives: Audi RS3
Willunga has at least been on this weekend for the past couple of years & around the beginning of December since I've been back in ADL.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong... but wasn't there a hillclimb up windy point run in conjunction with AMF in its first year?

For me it all works well... as a spectator. Not so good if I want to enter each of them.
Friday - Chasing Classic Adelaide.
Saturday - AMF.
Sunday - Recover from AMF hangover (Got to take advantage of the dealership) & check out willunga.

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver

Willunga has at least been on this weekend for the past couple of years & around the beginning of December since I've been back in ADL.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong... but wasn't there a hillclimb up windy point run in conjunction with AMF in its first year?

For me it all works well... as a spectator. Not so good if I want to enter each of them.
Friday - Chasing Classic Adelaide.
Saturday - AMF.
Sunday - Recover from AMF hangover (Got to take advantage of the dealership) & check out willunga.

The date for the AMF was selected due to state government and adelaide city council wanting the event to not conflict with the 3 day horse trial event and other events on or around the month of November. To coincide it with the hillclimb at Willunga was done to alleviate the mixing of classes for the AMF and to allow the WRX, Evo and Nissans to partake without being left out.
The AMF this year will be bigger in size and offer spectators a different chance to view from the inside of the in field. The amount of manufacturers attending has also increased thus raising the the profile of the event.