Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

• Drives: Honda NSX
First year entry was $385 for the general punter went up to $535 then $570 last year this year now $635 + $200 (mandatory marquee fee) = $835.

What more are we getting for the extra coin outlay organisers post you get 20min sessions in reality it was closer to 8-10mins.

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

First year entry was $385 for the general punter went up to $535 then $570 last year this year now $635 + $200 (mandatory marquee fee) = $835.

What more are we getting for the extra coin outlay organisers post you get 20min sessions in reality it was closer to 8-10mins.

The link above was quoting $795 all up.  I know, we're only talking $40. :)

Is it because there are too many classes NSX that the true running time is 8-10 minutes or was it due to incidents?

Offline dkabab

Is it because there are too many classes NSX that the true running time is 8-10 minutes or was it due to incidents?

There's always going to be some delays. There are lots of classes and I'm sure not everyone will appreciate every category. But they have to limit the quantity or there's very little time at all.

F1's get the most on track time, and so they should.

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

There's a $40 non refundable expression of interest that's added to the total.

Poorly organised really too much wasted time throughout the day where there were no cars on track like an 1-1/2 lunch break.

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

There's always going to be some delays. There are lots of classes and I'm sure not everyone will appreciate every category. But they have to limit the quantity or there's very little time at all.

F1's get the most on track time, and so they should.

I don't think the F1's had a fair amount of track time either.

Last yrs Supercar class was a total joke and waste of track time.

Offline dkabab

Last yrs Supercar class was a total joke and waste of track time.

Whys that

Offline NSX

• The Cow Whisperer

Whys that

They were mostly time attack race cars i've noticed in this years Supercar class they mention with minimal or no modifications

Haha that means im out as well

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
There's a $40 non refundable expression of interest that's added to the total.

Poorly organised really too much wasted time throughout the day where there were no cars on track like an 1-1/2 lunch break.

The reason for the delay was a resident on East Terrace who blocked/ jammed the comms for the event, thy had to get the federal radio people to track it but couldn't (Clipsal has them in place at every event)
This year will be different, I didn't realise the penalty is huge cos it's a federal crime to jam radio signals. Last year the organisers got around it with mobile phones.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.