Offline dkabab

as a general rule of thumb in the car trade any car that starts with "S" is a shit box,

Spyker...?

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles
Spyker...?

thats not something that makes the local car auctions, just like Shelby, there are some minor exceptions
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline sartofatto

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

Sinclair C5?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_C5

what kind of idiot would buy electric stuff?

Saleen?

Shaguar?

Offline futurism

• Drives: Regretfully sold my GT3
  • Name: David
In my head at least, Suzuki make the best cheap small cars and Subaru the best mid size cars

Your system is flawed

I also like the skoda fabia

Offline Ferrari Fissatore

• Soap Dodger

In my head at least, Suzuki make the best cheap small cars and Subaru the best mid size cars

Your system is flawed

Hmmm... lets tweak it to... anything with more than 2 vowels is shit....

Offline goober

• AE's Tame Race Driver
  • I did not lie. I was strategically misinforming u

• Drives: no friend of the left
  • Name: Buddy Miles

Your system is flawed

its not a system.....its widely recognized througout the wholesale market, dont take it personally.
Meeting women on the Internet? Remember, the more similarities u “magically” have, & the more she agrees with u, the fucking crazier she is.

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Electric everything
  • Name: Peter
what kind of idiot would buy electric stuff?

errr...everybody?

I love my car. Buy your own

Offline peterelise

• Drives: DBS
  • Name: Peter
This is the exact debate my wife and I had a year ago (2nd hand Aston Martin Vantage v Maserati Granturismo). Same budget.

Advice from previous poster was best; go and drive both and see how they make him feel.

We ended up deciding on Aston and thankfully have no regrets, even when we see a Granturismo. We saw a DBS while shopping around and fell for that (and had to stretch the budget quite a long way). Only downside for me was that in standard guise, the exhaust note wasn't quite enough. I've had that fixed though so if he decides on Aston and thinks the exhaust note isn't quite enough, let me know and I can let you know how I solved it.

Offline nuxi

• Drives: Porsche Cayenne, AMG C63S Cabrio, F8 Tributo on order
  • Name: Michael
This is the exact debate my wife and I had a year ago (2nd hand Aston Martin Vantage v Maserati Granturismo). Same budget.

Advice from previous poster was best; go and drive both and see how they make him feel.

We ended up deciding on Aston and thankfully have no regrets, even when we see a Granturismo. We saw a DBS while shopping around and fell for that (and had to stretch the budget quite a long way). Only downside for me was that in standard guise, the exhaust note wasn't quite enough. I've had that fixed though so if he decides on Aston and thinks the exhaust note isn't quite enough, let me know and I can let you know how I solved it.

Thanks Peter, appreciate it. Having a chat last night, he did mention the DBS! Visually, I dont think you can go wrong with either car. He's also considering flying to Adelaide to check this Masa out...

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Maserati-GranTurismo-2010/AGC-AD-13865352/?Cr=12&sdmvc=1

and this Aston

http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Aston-Martin-DB9-2006/AGC-AD-16036815/?Cr=58&sdmvc=1