Offline Big A

• Drives: 458
Hey all,
Any particular requirements to join in on the drive?
Noticed a few wollongong members here. I live in Sydney but was a one time resident of wollongong and I'm there most weekends.

Offline kaitan

Hey all,
Any particular requirements to join in on the drive?
Noticed a few wollongong members here. I live in Sydney but was a one time resident of wollongong and I'm there most weekends.

I'll be there.

No requirements just turn up. they say that it starts at 8-10am but Normally people will be there by 7 am to get a good parking spot. or come slightly later. But i'll be there early. I've gone for the past 2 event. Feb and March.

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

• Drives: Diablo 6.0
Coming to Auto Italia?
yup ... staying in the Park Hyatt Sat night. BenC is coming down as well in his lime green wrapped gallardo. Be good to see you there big fella!! :-)

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

sounds good!!

Can a mod please update the title to be 12th April which is the sunday.

Usually I get up there around 7.30 ... it can be pretty busy from 7am.  What I usually do is grab a bit to eat at TasteBuds (287 Mona Vale Rd) and then drift up to Cavallinos by 8.

Unless you're there stupid early, or unless you're booked into the Peoples Choice, forget about parking close by. I usually pick a spot further round the corner and park comfortably.

if we have a bunch of exotica, it'll create its own mini group.

happy to meet at the Diablo since I know of few faces.

cheers
A

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Cool cool, not sure where everyone is based theses days. What's the basic plan, meet somewhere and drive up to terry hills together?
We can go for a drive after the event, as getting there and getting a decent parking spot is pretty difficult.
Once I have numbers I will send a pm with a meeting place and we can all aim to be there around that time.
If you have never met any of us before, look for the bunch of guys with uber.biz tshirts on, kindly supplied by Al 😄
Everything looks better in carbon fibre

Offline diabloinoz

• 300kph+ club

We can go for a drive after the event, as getting there and getting a decent parking spot is pretty difficult.
Once I have numbers I will send a pm with a meeting place and we can all aim to be there around that time.
If you have never met any of us before, look for the bunch of guys with uber.biz tshirts on, kindly supplied by Al 😄
Just meet at tastebuds at 7.30 or something ... earlier or later, you guys decide ... easy for me! Address is 287 Mona Vale Road, Terrey Hills. It's about 200m past Tavern turn off and 300m before you get to the TH traffic lights.

Lots of easy parking available for Supercars and s good cheapest brekkies and coffee. Then roll up to Cavallinos in convoy.

Offline bbb

I've been wanting to check it out for months so might get the H1 out and join in on this one

Offline BenC

• Bus Driver

• Drives: cars
  • Name: Ben

Offline Big A

• Drives: 458
I've been wanting to check it out for months so might get the H1 out and join in on this one

bbb, your not from out wollongong way are u? Only asking cause we might have met recently if you are who I think you are.

Cheers

Offline ferrarista2

• Drives: Slowly
Hey can we change this thread date to correct 12th April
Everything looks better in carbon fibre