Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

WTF man....I wasn't banned....no-one unbanned me either.
really? I'm sure you got the boot?

Offline Aircon

• Master Baiter 300kph+ club
  • Who said it couldn't be done?

• Drives: Pork
  • Name: Peter
really? I'm sure you got the boot?

I got a short ban....I don't recall how long it was......but it wasn't a long term or permanent thing like you're suggesting. I just didn't want to post while Ash was in charge.....and that's not a character assassination of any kind.
I love my car. Buy your own

Offline B2

• Slowest Ferrari Owner

Ash deserves a lot of credit for creating a forum with differing levels of permission. We have had a lot of fun get-togethers that wouldn't have been possible without the Carbon sections, at least pre-Facebook.
+1

It's a great community and I've met a lot of nice people along the way.  Plenty of trips too, the recent European trip being a prime example of bringing like minded people together. (not that I did that one just to clarify ;) )

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
yes AE took over where Fchat fell over.

F chat Aussie section used to be great.  I think that's where many of us originally know each other from (MHH, 360, Andecorp, Scud, Aircon, Jim 501, Dingo/Ozcarsightings, Goober, B2?  Rob Bailey etc)

but then after a while it started to change and i didnt feel overly welcome or happy going there anymore. I dont think i've even visited the aussie section of fchat for several years now.

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

yes AE took over where Fchat fell over.

F chat Aussie section used to be great.  I think that's where many of us originally know each other from (360, Andecorp, Scud, Aircon, Jim 501, Dingo/Ozcarsightings, Goober, B2?  Rob Bailey etc)

but then after a while it started to change and i didnt feel overly welcome or happy going there anymore. I dont think i've even visited the aussie section of fchat for several years now.

I started in FChat too. There was nothing wrong with it but we needed a place to talk privately - I think that was the main reason AE started. Of course, we could talk about more than just Ferrais which was a bonus - although some Ferrari owners can only get excited about Ferraris which I've always thought was stupid.

Offline looney

• Drives: VW Beetle
I started in FChat too. There was nothing wrong with it but we needed a place to talk privately - I think that was the main reason AE started. Of course, we could talk about more than just Ferrais which was a bonus - although some Ferrari owners can only get excited about Ferraris which I've always thought was stupid.

Sorry Mark, cant believe I left you off the list you were one of the originals too.

As for the ferrari discussion, the turning point for me was when I got my GT3 and I was decidedly chuffed, posted it on there and was met with mixed comments.  There is one specific douchebag whom if I ever meet ill squarely tell him to his face he's a chode gargling f##k toilet and that I hope he dies of anus cancer or something similar.

But back to the happy fun world we have here :)

Offline Tiger

douchebag
Sorry Mark, cant believe I left you off the list you were one of the originals too.

As for the ferrari discussion, the turning point for me was when I got my GT3 and I was decidedly chuffed, posted it on there and was met with mixed comments.  There is one specific douchebag whom if I ever meet ill squarely tell him to his face he's a chode gargling f##k toilet and that I hope he dies of anus cancer or something similar.

But back to the happy fun world we have here :)

Who was that then, do tell I have a toilet for a douchebag and wondered if it's the same twat?
Roll on summer

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

don't sugar coat it, tells us how you really feel?

as for fchat, well my old mate who kept calling me a goldfish loved banning me. can't remember his name, probably just old and grumpy? most on there are. I liked dmnstuff cause he towled up mooreti and he coped flake for it, got told to leave old mooreti alone. they don't fair too well when one of the (click) that one was for my other mate on here ;) cops a pizzling.

Offline scud

• 300kph+ club
  • Rocket man

I got a short ban....I don't recall how long it was......but it wasn't a long term or permanent thing like you're suggesting. I just didn't want to post while Ash was in charge.....and that's not a character assassination of any kind.
will never forget the one and only time you have been stopped in your tracks and didn't reply and never had the last word, was when ash posted a ripper line which I keep in the pocket to use.....

"just because you say it over and over doesn't mean it's right."

something like that.

Offline Tiger

will never forget the one and only time you have been stopped in your tracks and didn't reply and never had the last word, was when ash posted a ripper line which I keep in the pocket to use.....

"just because you say it over and over doesn't mean it's right."

something like that.

Taking the jam out the donut 👍
Roll on summer