Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Drug Dealer

• Drives: Purple People Eater
or something...

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/k-ferrari-kit-car-stolen-from-shed-at-marion/story-e6frg6n6-1226611934887

Remember the Aston Martin DB4 (?) that was stolen from the street and completely vanished for a year or so? Day after it was stolen it was all over the news that a million dollar + car was stolen. About a year later the Cops raided a house looking for 2 druggies. The Aston was in the garage untouched.  Turns out it was a crime of opportunity and the druggies didn't have a clue what it was. Saw the news the next day and decided it was too hot so they left it where they had hidden it.
Sometimes dumb people just do random dumb things.

Offline JermZx

Remember the Aston Martin DB4 (?) that was stolen from the street and completely vanished for a year or so? Day after it was stolen it was all over the news that a million dollar + car was stolen. About a year later the Cops raided a house looking for 2 druggies. The Aston was in the garage untouched.  Turns out it was a crime of opportunity and the druggies didn't have a clue what it was. Saw the news the next day and decided it was too hot so they left it where they had hidden it.
Sometimes dumb people just do random dumb things.
someone was telling me that there was a Ferrari 375-Plus that got stolen and was supposed to fetch 10 mil at a auction?

Offline tdc911

someone was telling me that there was a Ferrari 375-Plus that got stolen and was supposed to fetch 10 mil at a auction?

Was stolen a long time ago and auctioned last year. Sale hasn't been resolved. There is a 100+ page thread on FChat:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/vintage-thru-365-gtc4-sponsored-vintage-driving-machines/114840-375-0384-a.html

Offline JermZx

Was stolen a long time ago and auctioned last year. Sale hasn't been resolved. There is a 100+ page thread on FChat:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/vintage-thru-365-gtc4-sponsored-vintage-driving-machines/114840-375-0384-a.html
haha I cant read this until I get home because I am on my work laptop and everything is blocked. its weird because like every forum that i like is blocked except for this one aha.

Offline PA

• One man comedy gala

Give them time, it will get blocked.

Latest Discussions

BOARD TOPIC MEMBER POSTED
[ Ferrari ] 812 Superfast shack Today at 05:56
[ Funny Cool Stoopid ] it's funny cause i'm drunk!! mhh Today at 05:30
[ McLaren ] 675 LT Spider mhh Today at 01:01
[ Racing ] Australian GT series goober Yesterday at 23:24
[ Off Topic ] Real Estate dodger Yesterday at 21:10
[ British Cars ] JAGUAR XJ220 tdc911 Yesterday at 17:36
[ Air Crash Investigations ] For those thinking of a private jet dkabab Yesterday at 17:32
[ Racing ] Lola Larousse LC88 goober Yesterday at 17:17
[ German Cars ] VW JBO Yesterday at 17:08
[ Cars ] OFFICIAL - BUGATTI CHIRON dodger Yesterday at 16:53