Offline NBTBRV8

Are there any Porsche, Audi or Range Rover owners out there with Homelink garage door/gate openers that have got them to work here in Aus?  There seems to be mixed reviews as to whether the Homelink system goes up to the 433.92MHz frequency we use here.

Offline jamesatfish

Our first gen Cayenne Turbo had homelink - couldn't get it to work with any garage door, even an old skool B&D roller system.

Offline 9911

Homelink works fine in au. unless you live in an apartment complex as their electric roller doors have constant rolling codes.

Plenty of videos on Youtube about how to clear frequencies and re program.

Offline 9911

Ive had it working on a gen 1 weezer no problems.

Offline ACP

• Lives in a Metro Tangerine

• Drives: McLaren
Homelink works in my Lotus no worries.

Offline Condor Man

• Is it a Bird?? Well, sort of, Yes.... 300kph+ club
  • Plastic Surgeon

• Drives: A car
Home link work perfect on my gates and garage door in my Bentley at Home. However I have a brand roller door with rolling code for my beach house. Hence it never works as the code keeps changing.
May the Horse be with you....

Offline NBTBRV8

Home link work perfect on my gates and garage door in my Bentley at Home. However I have a brand roller door with rolling code for my beach house. Hence it never works as the code keeps changing.

Have you programmed the Homelink for rolling code?

Offline mhh

• Chief Test Pilot

I found this thread looking for something else. I've ordered homelink on about 5 new Porsches and it works great on my gates at home. I'd like to get it on my next Ferrari but the dealer had never heard of it. It's an essential option in the US market - more vital to spec even than shields. :rolleyes:

Offline NBTBRV8

I ordered it on my Cayman and it worked fine too.  I retrofitted it in my BMW too.

The US Homelink is narrower in the frequency that the European version.  It is a shame that more people don't option it as it is so handy.

Offline 360c

• 300kph+ club
  • Chief Muppet Wrangler @ Drugs.R.Us Badlands Sector

• Drives: Slowly and carefully
I had it on my Range Rover as a paid option, it never worked.
The dealer pretty much declined to sort it out :rolleyes: