Offline Big A

• Drives: 458
Hey guys,
Looking at picking up a Audi sq5 as a daily driver / family car on the weekends.
Anyone have much experience with the sq5 and what sort of deals could be had on a new or demo car.
I was thinking of the Rs q3 but went in to look at one and the boot space is the same size as hatch back boot.
Was also surprised by how well the 3litre turbo diesel went in the sq5.

Cheers.

Offline Joel

Hey guys,
Looking at picking up a Audi sq5 as a daily driver / family car on the weekends.
Anyone have much experience with the sq5 and what sort of deals could be had on a new or demo car.
I was thinking of the Rs q3 but went in to look at one and the boot space is the same size as hatch back boot.
Was also surprised by how well the 3litre turbo diesel went in the sq5.

Cheers.

My old boy priced one up all the bells and whistles down to about $105k drive away.

Online TJB

SQ5 looks the business and for an SUV it goes like the clappers. Seems like a very good all round car for those needs, IMO.

Offline IExperiment

I was looking at it a while back and the only thing that worry me was the Diesel, it has great fuel economy cause its diesel.

So I went for Cayenne Turbo.

Macan Turbo similar size but 60K more.

Offline Cay 1

• Drives: Cayman R. VW GTI.
I have been running an SQ5 for 10 months now 28000ks about 18000ks pulling a caravan, being a Porsche man I did a long comparison with the Macan. the SQ5 is more powerful, faster, 0 to 100 in 5.1, crested seats in nappa leather, has the same switched options as the Macan but with far less switches (wife does not like switches). just had second service (ks) all good.
Also the engine is E6 emissions without using Adblue like the Macan. with a hard deal you should achieve about $100000 my deal took over 3 weeks I walked away several times

Offline Big A

• Drives: 458
Thanks guys. Doing a bit of research online I think I should be able to get one heavily optioned for a flat 100k drive away. Will be going to do some negotiating tomorrow. Looking at a black one with the performance pack and the black option front grill and roof rails. Also has the tech pack and comfort pack.

Cheers.